• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

Budget YJ said:
That's awesome cole!
Nice way to step up and start the contingency program!!
Now who else will jump on board???

Great Idea. Not wanting to step on any toes but I will match it (as long as that is cool with SRRS) Same deal if you are running Busted Knuckle Decals on your rig!
$100 per race and $250 for the series champion courtesy of Busted Knuckle Films Just want to give the drivers more reward for going all out. Ill have plenty of decals available at the race as always FREE to all racers and all merchandise and swag is discounted for Racers as well.
Hopefully some more companies will step it up!

ibrokeit said:
Negative. Just be responsible thumb.gif

I don't even know how to pronounce that "r" word.... :drinkers:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Great Idea. Not wanting to step on any toes but I will match it (as long as that is cool with SRRS) Same deal if you are running Busted Knuckle Decals on your rig!
$100 per race and $250 for the series champion courtesy of Busted Knuckle Films Just want to give the drivers more reward for going all out. Ill have plenty of decals available at the race as always FREE to all racers and all merchandise and swag is discounted for Racers as well.
Hopefully some more companies will step it up!

:woot: :woot: Racers gonna be puttin pedal to the metal with all this moulah on the table! :driving: WOOOOPOWWW!!!! :drinkers:

TacomaJD said:
I don't even know how to pronounce that "r" word.... :drinkers:

:woot: :woot: Racers gonna be puttin pedal to the metal with all this moulah on the table! :driving: WOOOOPOWWW!!!! :drinkers:
Well you damn right. I'm ready to mash my motor son!!

Re: Re: CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

You shoulda been at Hale Mtn last weekend son lol. It'll be at Chocc FO SHO

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Is it possible to come and watch the races without a rig at all, or is it to far to walk from where you park to where the racing is going to be. My rig isnt complete yet but I'd love to come watch the races. I've never been to choc before so im unsure of how its set up.

bushhog750 said:
Is it possible to come and watch the races without a rig at all, or is it to far to walk from where you park to where the racing is going to be. My rig isnt complete yet but I'd love to come watch the races. I've never been to choc before so im unsure of how its set up.

Its been posted about 100 times, but any stock 4x4 will be fine getting around the park. Im driving my tow rig.

bushhog750 said:
Twice in 158 posts.... :flipgotcha:

Even once is enough to get the idea! But I did exaggerate on the 100. I thought it has been talked about more.

civicmindedex79 said:
If you are driving a truck its not a problem to make it back to the hills. :dblthumb:

Slowstroke01 said:
So would be possible for a slightly lifted ranger to make it back to the area of the race and bounty hill?

ibrokeit said:
Absolutely. Ill be in my tow rig f250 with just a leveling kit.