• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - SRRS Race Round 1 - April 6, 2013

CHASMAN9 said:
What about us non- competitors? Can I get a MadRam11 sticker for my heep? thumb.gif

muddinmetal said:
x2 ... I know you don't wanta be associated with scoundrels, but I'd rock one on ol' Lexasaurus Rex :****:

Yeah shouldn't be a problem,

Cole said:
Yeah shouldn't be a problem,

What if I plaster them stickers on my chins? Them damn things done climbed my whole body but can't make it over my face, they stuck under my lips. But them sumbitches is diggin! All three of'em!

I hate to ask this but our me and my wife's plan to ride with some friends out there fell through. Is there any way we could catch a ride with one of y'all from the parking lot over to where the race is going on at?

If you are driving a truck its not a problem to make it back to the hills. :dblthumb: We could possibly have one seat open in a razor but we aren't sure how many are going. I bet somebody step up to help you out.

jeepjeep said:
I hate to ask this but our me and my wife's plan to ride with some friends out there fell through. Is there any way we could catch a ride with one of y'all from the parking lot over to where the race is going on at?

Y'all are welcome to hop in the bed of my truck. Ill be in a 4 door blue f250.

We're driving her civic to save some dang gas $$$. We should get there a little after 9. I appreciate it. My number is 706-768-6730 if you wanna text me and kinda let me know where your at.

Cole said:
Just wanted to let all the people know who are racing the SRRS that I am doing a little contingency program. All you have to do is run 2 of my GotMadram11.com stickers on your rig and if you win the event I will pay an extra $100 and if you win the championship I will pay an extra $250. Must run the stickers at all the races and I will provide them for you. If you are interested in participating just see me Saturday morning for your stickers.
That's awesome cole!
Nice way to step up and start the contingency program!!
Now who else will jump on board???

Never been to the park before, Yall think we're going to get kicked out if me and the women are riding double on a 4wheeler? I know some places can be sticklers bout this.

JW79 said:
Never been to the park before, Yall think we're going to get kicked out if me and the women are riding double on a 4wheeler? I know some places can be sticklers bout this.

Negative. Just be responsible thumb.gif

:woody:
Ill be there sat bout 8am lookin to ride with someone I'm in this rig

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 100