• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CJ5 walker wheeler project

I happen to have a D-20 case too! Came from a Scout II, so not sure how to adapt it...but I have one!:redneck: Find an offset D44 rear...I happen to know where a matched set of D44's are---I can call them if you like and find out if available yet.:corn:

I happen to have a D-20 case too! Came from a Scout II, so not sure how to adapt it...but I have one!:redneck: Find an offset D44 rear...I happen to know where a matched set of D44's are---I can call them if you like and find out if available yet.:corn:

yes , I dont want to go overboard on this , Just want axles that dont brake and a locker in the rear, run 31-33" tire

if you wanna stay simple, just throw axles under it. Id just throw a d30 front from a 73-up cj5 and a flanged centered d44 from a 73-up cj5. put your low gears from your rear 44 in the flanged one with a locker, then get matching ones for the d30. only one gearset to buy. that set up will hold up forever on 32s. good find man, it looks really clean. then just make some bumpers, and add a front cage section for safety. :awesomework: then leave it alone and wheel it. haha. the hard part is to keep it from getting too big. :awesomework:

Jeeps still stock, thinkin if someones got a wheeler to trade it would save me redoin this one, would like a newer jeep with stronger axles anyone want this jeep? its a 65 stock runs and drives fine

Latest posts