• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Classic threads

Eddyj

So we don't have a classic section on Hardline. Got me wondering what are some of the "original members" best of the best?
I know johnG throws up "racebronco" off of pirate from time to time. (Which is a good way to waste some time)

classic!
Matt O. said:
CheapJ7 is gay because, seriously this is too easy? He has pink wheels, he got naked in the woods in front of all dudes, etc. He is a ***** because he does not have a 60 front.
Wontwork is a ***** because he had to call Protective to come file a claim on his truck in the Gray Rock parking lot after he nailed that tree. He is a ***** because he did not knock that tree down and claim a proper victory.

Re:

Everyone was gay and a ***** pre Obama I see, now we have to be politically correct and sensitive. Sad times
That thread is funny though, even though I don't know any of the people in it

well wyatt needs to post some cliff notes now that its over... lol

Its awesome how big the board has gotten now, as well as getting to meet soo many new people, but i will say there was something cool about actually knowing every single person posting..

Its funny how you go back to the first several pages of general discussion and there will be 5 or 6 post threads that resemble group text conversations more than forum posts...
come to think of it, i dont think there was a such thing as group text back then... :driving:

Want another bit of old school... Everyone used the ninja afro smilie for Obama now, but just hover your mouse over it without clicking one day and see what it says :afro:

CheapJ7 said:
well wyatt needs to post some cliff notes now that its over... lol

Its awesome how big the board has gotten now, as well as getting to meet soo many new people, but i will say there was something cool about actually knowing every single person posting..

Its funny how you go back to the first several pages of general discussion and there will be 5 or 6 post threads that resemble group text conversations more than forum posts...
come to think of it, i dont think there was a such thing as group text back then... :driving:

Want another bit of old school... Everyone used the ninja afro smilie for Obama now, but just hover your mouse over it without clicking one day and see what it says :afro:

I am hoping the Harlan ride brings back some of that friendship. I wish I knew about this site 6 years ago, y'all pioneered something here.
Btw, when did the :afro: change. I actually LOLed when I just checked that

Haha It just fits as we use it now.. It reads "cool (read:Gay) like Cheapj7" if you hover over it...

Just like the flashing your titties smilie used to be :pepper: while she always threated to post pics of her tits, but eventually she never produced so it got changed to ".flashemifyou gotem"

CheapJ7 said:
Haha It just fits as we use it now.. It reads "cool (read:Gay) like Cheapj7" if you hover over it...

Just like the flashing your titties smilie used to be :pepper: while she always threated to post pics of her tits, but eventually she never produced so it got changed to ".flashemifyou gotem"

I just wish I could grow that epic fawkin mustache.