• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Congradulations Wyatt!

COPPERHEAD42

Parker Ann Pemberton
1/24/11 3:02pm
8lbs 9oz.

I also read baby and mama and doing great. Congrats man. :dblthumb:

Its halfrican. Wyatt just couldn't pack what she needed.

In all seriousness, It is awesome to have a new kid in the world, kind of. Okay, after 5 months or so its really awesome, before that its just novel....as you clean up poop

Congrats man. Now you gotta worry about all the dicks in town. H town is a big town, better move back to Paola, fewer boys to kick in the nuts.

congrats man..
we supposed to have one in about 5 1/2 months..
anything that i should look forward to?

Thanks crew!

All is well. All the Houston fam has been here and went. Parker is doing awesome. We are truely blessed.
West met her tonight for the first time, and she "had' a Thomas train for his train track as a present so she's good in his book!

I posted a pic or two on Facebook, but cant upload from my iPhone to here.

Kelly you'll relate, thats birth stuff doesnt bother me from all the years on the farm. Man I had the circus of women that were there to deliver on a roll.
The Dr. shows up and says we didnt get her to crown enough, the delivery nurse says, I promise she was crowned more than that 5 minutes ago. I said, "any further out and we would have known her eye color". Good laughs all around. Then when it came time, I said I wanted to cut the cord, they all looked at me like "Holy **** you cant be serious", the Dr. flipped me the snips and done. I thought that was just common. Guess lots of city fags pass out, or dont stay in the room. I cant believe it.

All is well. Parker is up eating right now, so back to baby work for me.

Matt O. said:
Do work son!
saw facebook update that you did some forward work as well. GET IT!!!

When my wife finds out I named our daughter after a race shes going to be pissed laughing1

Kelly you'll relate, thats birth stuff doesnt bother me from all the years on the farm
It's not so much , thats it gross. It's more of how big and what came out of the area of love that bothered me. I just have to block out.

CSMITH said:
congrats man..
we supposed to have one in about 5 1/2 months..

Congrats Wyatt, kids are great and the time will fly.

anything that i should look forward to?

Yah, Co Pays.