• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Congradulations Wyatt!

CHASMAN9 said:
anything that i should look forward to?

Yah, Co Pays.
co pays I can handle, My mom was stay at home and dad a broke ass farmer, no insurance all around. I don't know how they did it as I'm a daredevil and was broken open every week. Maybe that's why I drank whole milk straight out of the bulk tank cream and all, make them bones strong. Never broke one as a child, still haven't really. No doctors for me growing up
Now my son is double insured PPO on both sides, and my wife likes to use it ::) How did I live with no doctor no how not ever laughing1

Wyatt, I can relate to the birth part and not much grossing me out, but when Kale came out, it was through an incision with a scalpel, I stayed on the top of the sheet because she was freaking the **** out about being gutted laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
co pays I can handle, My mom was stay at home and dad a broke ass farmer, no insurance all around. I don't know how they did it as I'm a daredevil and was broken open every week. Maybe that's why I drank whole milk straight out of the bulk tank cream and all, make them bones strong. Never broke one as a child, still haven't really. No doctors for me growing up
Now my son is double insured PPO on both sides, and my wife likes to use it ::) How did I live with no doctor no how not ever laughing1

Wyatt, I can relate to the birth part and not much grossing me out, but when Kale came out, it was through an incision with a scalpel, I stayed on the top of the sheet because she was freaking the **** out about being gutted laughing1

Chas was the same, only when they were removing him, THE FAWKING SHEET FELL DOWN. There's nothing like watching your son being ripped from his momma's belly. :puke:

CSMITH said:
congrats man..
we supposed to have one in about 5 1/2 months..
anything that i should look forward to?
yea. Just hope like hell it looks like its mama! :woody:

InDaShop said:
Then when it came time, I said I wanted to cut the cord, they all looked at me like "Holy **** you cant be serious", the Dr. flipped me the snips and done. I thought that was just common. Guess lots of city fags pass out, or dont stay in the room. I cant believe it.

I cut the cord on both of my kids. It is a lot different than I thought it would be. Kind of like cutting a greased up garden hose. You have to get a little leverage on the snips.
The nice part about having a girl (at least right now) is you don't have to go through the damn circumcision with them. I remember, well, all the crying and screaming. Finally, my wife told me to calm down cause I was scaring the baby. All I could think to do was to tell the joke about the leper telling the hooker to keep the tip. Then I hold him and he looks at me through tears in his eyes and I think he won't ever trust me again. But he did, kids are really dumb that way.
But seriously, I don't want to go back to all those nights having to sit up with the crying. That was just at the bar.
Anyway, good job, get a beer and relax, you deserve it. :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
Chas was the same, only when they were removing him, THE FAWKING SHEET FELL DOWN. There's nothing like watching your son being ripped from his momma's belly. :puke:

NEVER LOOK UNDER THE SHEET!!!!

That is the number one piece of advice I always give new dads. Everything is swollen and looks terrible. :****:

bigsilly said:

NEVER LOOK UNDER THE SHEET!!!!

That is the number one piece of advice I always give new dads. Everything is swollen and looks terrible. :****:

That's a big 10-4. Never, ever, ever, look under those sheets. But today I would not have changed a thing. I changed his first diaper and fed him first and now he's 6'0 tall at 13 years old and he can feed and change me now. Hehehehe molaugh

I told my wife I was going to hang out behind the sheet too. I've been through the whole farm thing my whole life but still not the thing for me. We are about 10wks and counting before all hell breaks lose.

Congrats on the newborn. The next few(18) years will be a mental/physical roller coaster ride. You will see yourself go from iron clad manly man to a puddle of goo when she puckers that bottom lip and flashes those beautiful eyes at you while saying pleeeeeease.
Then comes the grandbabies. I just experienced my first stage of this back on Dec 29th and it wasn't the horror I expected to now be a gramps at 39. In the same weekend my oldest son got married and then I hear my 2nd oldest daughter is expecting in spring.
Enjoy the time with her til she empties your pocket book faster than the parts on the rigs.

beauxflex said:
I cut the cord on both of my kids. It is a lot different than I thought it would be. Kind of like cutting a greased up garden hose. You have to get a little leverage on the snips.
The nice part about having a girl (at least right now) is you don't have to go through the damn circumcision with them. I remember, well, all the crying and screaming. Finally, my wife told me to calm down cause I was scaring the baby. All I could think to do was to tell the joke about the leper telling the hooker to keep the tip. Then I hold him and he looks at me through tears in his eyes and I think he won't ever trust me again. But he did, kids are really dumb that way.
But seriously, I don't want to go back to all those nights having to sit up with the crying. That was just at the bar.
Anyway, good job, get a beer and relax, you deserve it. :dblthumb:

nobody believes you got kids fag, stfu

Beauxflex with the funnay!!! I've seen his kids they exist.
I read that whole post aloud to the wife she was laughing, but she nows Beauxflex so she already knew it had to be not right type funny.

And Robby Bobby for the funnay as well.

RobbyBobby said:
nobody believes you got kids fag, stfu

You're right. My wife and kids are just a beard. :gay: But I have to explain why. You see, about seven years ago I went to Vegas on a bachelor party trip. After the first night of drinking, gambling, and checking out the talent at a couple of gentlemen's clubs, flashemifyougotem I made it back to my room just before the sun came up. I passed out in my bed alone. I woke up a few hours later next to the whitest naked man I've ever seen :wtflol: (I've seen a lot of naked men, mind you.) :gay: I got nervous and checked, I still had my underwear on. This guy jumped up and covered himself with a white sheet that was actually darker than him. I then noticed a **** load of quarters in the middle of the bed, with no apparent explanation of where they could have come from. I just figured that he must have **** them out or something. :dunno: Which would have made him one of the best paying slots in town. Anyway, I haven't been the same since. I'm not gonna name any names but that man, I hear, just had a daughter. So he must have changed his ways. :dunno:

blacksheep10 said:
You normally have to pull the handle on the slot machine to make the quarters come out. Said handle normally sticks up, was his? :wtflol:
true story, nude in vegas with another man :indianajones:

I left that part out because I thought it sounded gay. Don't wanna put out that vibe. :spin: But again for the record he was very white. I mean Michael Jackson would have been jealous of his skin. drool

beauxflex said:
You're right. My wife and kids are just a beard. :gay: But I have to explain why. You see, about seven years ago I went to Vegas on a bachelor party trip. After the first night of drinking, gambling, and checking out the talent at a couple of gentlemen's clubs, flashemifyougotem I made it back to my room just before the sun came up. I passed out in my bed alone. I woke up a few hours later next to the whitest naked man I've ever seen :wtflol: (I've seen a lot of naked men, mind you.) :gay: I got nervous and checked, I still had my underwear on. This guy jumped up and covered himself with a white sheet that was actually darker than him. I then noticed a **** load of quarters in the middle of the bed, with no apparent explanation of where they could have come from. I just figured that he must have **** them out or something. :dunno: Which would have made him one of the best paying slots in town. Anyway, I haven't been the same since. I'm not gonna name any names but that man, I hear, just had a daughter. So he must have changed his ways. :dunno:

So you are the one that was in bed with him.... Have heard that story, just did not know who it was. laughing1

I'm not sure whats worse:
Waking up next to Beauxflex naked in Vegas, or having no idea how you got naked in bed with him.
All the change in the bed, no idea. But yes true story, and yes it was me.