• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Congradulations Wyatt!

Congrats man.................Cant remember the comedian but I will steal his lines (or my memory of his lines) I was hangin with my homeboy and he was bragging about "tearing that **** up" with his girlfriend.......I asked him if he had kids or has ever witnessed child birth? He said no.......I replied unless you have a meatloaf for a ****, you aint tearing up ****!

InDaShop said:
Thanks crew!

All is well. All the Houston fam has been here and went. Parker is doing awesome. We are truely blessed.
West met her tonight for the first time, and she "had' a Thomas train for his train track as a present so she's good in his book!

I posted a pic or two on Facebook, but cant upload from my iPhone to here.

Kelly you'll relate, thats birth stuff doesnt bother me from all the years on the farm. Man I had the circus of women that were there to deliver on a roll.
The Dr. shows up and says we didnt get her to crown enough, the delivery nurse says, I promise she was crowned more than that 5 minutes ago. I said, "any further out and we would have known her eye color". Good laughs all around. Then when it came time, I said I wanted to cut the cord, they all looked at me like "Holy **** you cant be serious", the Dr. flipped me the snips and done. I thought that was just common. Guess lots of city fags pass out, or dont stay in the room. I cant believe it.

All is well. Parker is up eating right now, so back to baby work for me.

i cut my little boys and plan on cutting my little girls tommorow congrats man

InDaShop said:
Man I had the circus of women that were there to deliver on a roll.
The Dr. shows up and says we didnt get her to crown enough, the delivery nurse says, I promise she was crowned more than that 5 minutes ago. I said, "any further out and we would have known her eye color". Good laughs all around.

Just read this again. I agree Wyatt there is nothing like hitting on the nurses while your wife is busy cranking out a kid. Oh yeah, my wife will be out of town next weekend. So if you want to come up and lay in my bed and reminisce that would be fine. This time though you better **** out silver dollars, though (you know, cause of inflation and gas prices.) loller.gif

On my way clown.
Aside from my wifes Nurses there were a PLETHORA of hot ass running around up there. No wonder JR Hall is a stud, hes swimming in a fully stocked pool. I mean its kinda like fishing with dynamite. :flipoff1:

InDaShop said:
On my way clown.
Aside from my wifes Nurses there were a PLETHORA of hot ass running around up there. No wonder JR Hall is a stud, hes swimming in a fully stocked pool. I mean its kinda like fishing with dynamite. :flipoff1:

Where mah phone call? :cougar: :wtflol:

Apparently I got on here on Jeremy's computer and never logged out. So he decides to put **** on here under my name. So if there is anything gay going on it's his fault. He is Heath's twin so that would explain most of it. :gay:

InDaShop said:
I'm not sure whats worse:
Waking up next to Beauxflex naked in Vegas, or having no idea how you got naked in bed with him.
All the change in the bed, no idea. But yes true story, and yes it was me.
I guess I need to pray.

[attachment deleted by admin]