• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Mag/Media support

s10me

Spoiled Rott'n Racing
what was the number of the last Crawl mag? i don't believe that i've gotten one in while...........long while

Re: crawl mag?

Dunno the number but it had a white EB on the cover and had the XRRA Grayrock article... :dunno:

Well it worked on me I wasn't going to give them any more of my money but they sent me that so I thought well they might have there **** togeather so I sent the more of my money and guess what nothing has changed same ol ****. ??? ???

thats screwed up i haven't received since #14 and i renewed right before it came out. will some body let me borrow the last two issues :'(

I was just rereading issue 16. It pissed me off they were doing a snow run in August. I tend to be pretty forgiving, to a fault actually, so when I read that they had their act together now I believed them. I'm lucky my subscription wasn't coming up because I probably would have renewed.

Those guys are lying bastards. Even if they believed what they were saying they had to have had their doubt based on the complete failure of their bailout. I like the magazine but they haven't earned enough trust to get my subscription again.

The only way the magizine will make it, is if someone buys it out.

It is a complete failure, spinning downward, out of control, just has not hit the bottom yet. When they leave, they will take all the advertisors money (pay for ads in advance), they will take all their customers money (balance on subscriptions), and will take all their vendors, from paper, to fufullment, to employees.

Great magizine, but it is a train on a crash course.

John Galbreath Jr. said:

It is a complete failure, spinning downward, out of control, just has not hit the bottom yet. When they leave, they will take all the advertisors money (pay for ads in advance), they will take all their customers money (balance on subscriptions), and will take all their vendors, from paper, to fufullment, to employees.

Thanks TIM :flipoff1: XOM reduex

John Galbreath Jr. said:

Spot on. It is like watching a train wreck. They will be done before the end of the year

Matt O. said:
Spot on. It is like watching a train wreck. They will be done before the end of the year

It is too bad. I hope someone can take this business model and make it. With all of the travel they have, costs of doing printing and competition with the web, magazines are just not profitable.

If they sat behind a home office desk and subbed it all out and paid roving reporters to do the work then it could be done. Flying around the counrty covering events, office space and internal design is just not profitable.

Yea, mags are cool, but there is no money in it without major advertising $$. This sport still does not bring in the $.

TJs with 4'' lifts are still the market and Primedia has that locked up.

I dont see this sport ever bringing in " the money " To many sterotypes hold it back unfortunately and even though the industry itself is grown exponetially the door to door knowledge and appeal really hasnt unless your located somewere near a bigger park or trail system. :-\

It is still basically in its infancy, **** the first sactioning body "would" still be like 10 years old if it were still around ( I think ARCA was first... name changes and all that who know what it is or went. ) Specialized mag's are always harder to make profitable though.

Latest posts