• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl Mag/Media support

guess WTF showed up in my mailbox today.....fawking crawl mag! issue #17 havent read it yet, but it looks a little different and definately thicker than the others.....time to head to the library. :afro:

anyone else get theirs?

Brian

Is 17 a new new one, like never before released ?

I've lost track ****, I honestly gave up on them. If it is I hope it gets to a bookstore since most places local to me quit carrying them...

Yeah John was talking about it last night said there have been cover pics of it for weeks. Oh well, maybe I will get one....

DOH, were's the TJ on 14b's out of ? I know a particular region thats gonna be pissed ! :flipoff1:

I still say thats the most sexual thing in the world... dual steering 14b's shaved to **** and moly'd out ... MMM MMM in yo mouth SON !

1TONZR2 said:
HUGE lime green TJ on 49s with 14 bolts F/R

oh ya, there is an article about Kula's rig...that sweet ass TC buggy

Sounds like a cool issue, hope I get one. RB you got any?

No suprise here. If you care to read some more Crawl **** check out the email below back on forth from me to crawl. They just told me that issue number 17 was no longer avalible :dunno: Who knows with these ass clowns. You have to read from the bottom up to start at the begining but the last response from them is the best. Sep/oct issue= issue nubmer 17 according to the email farther down for referance.

Blase,

I regret to inform you that the missing Sep/Oct 08 issue that I requested for you is no longer available.

However, I have extended your subscription for an additional issue for the inconvenience. Your new expiration date is the May/Jun 09 issue.

Once again, or sincere apologies.

Angie Jones
Subscriber Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: Crawl Magazine Subscriber Services [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 4:14 PM
To: 'Blase Melancon'
Subject: RE: Crawl subscription

We're happy that you're looking forward to it, do enjoy!

Sincerely,

Angie Jones

Subscriber Services

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 2:59 PM
To: Crawl Magazine Subscriber Services

Cool it will be like Christmas in Nov.!

Thanks,

Blase Melancon
Blueline Manufacturing, Inc.
15150 West Drive
Houston,TX 77053
[email protected]
713-413-1250 (office)
713-413-3734 (fax)

Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 4:50 PM
To: Blase Melancon

Blase,

Thank you for your honesty.

Issue 17 is the Sep/Oct issue. I will re-order this issue as a replacement to you. Please expect the arrival within 3-4 weeks. It very well may arrive around the same
time as the Nov/Dec 08 issue.

Once again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Angie Jones
Subscriber Services

Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 4:54 AM

I want to be sure that I am missing an issue before I get anything for free. You guys have always been far with me and other than he span between issues I with you. The last issue that I got was Number 16. It does not state what months it is far that I see. If this is not the last issue that was mailed out please send me the missing issue. If I am up to date sorry for the confusion but it seems like a long time between issues!!

Thanks,

Blase Melancon
15150 West Drive
Houston,TX 77053
[email protected]
713-413-1250 (office)
713-413-3734 (fax)

Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:32 PM

Blase,

Thank you for your reply.

If you last received an issue in July, you are only missing one issue, which would be the Sep/Oct. Nov/Dec 08 issue has not been shipped as of yet.

Please indicate if you'd like me to re-order your missing Sep/Oct 08 issue, or extend your subscription date by one issue.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Angie Jones
Subscriber Services

Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 4:10 AM

Yes that is my current address. How many did I miss?

Thanks,

Blase Melancon
15150 West Drive
Houston,TX 77053
[email protected]
713-413-1250 (office)
713-413-3734 (fax)

Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 6:38 PM

Dear Blase,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please advise if your current mailing address is 13015 Fairbreeze Lane, Pearland TX 77584.

Our records indicate that your Sep/Oct 08 issue was shipped to the provided address. After I receive a response from you I will either
re-order your missing issue(s) or extend your subscription.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,

Angie Jones
Subscriber Services

Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 3:48 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Crawl subscription

When am I going to get my next issue of Crawl?? I thought that to make up for the first big lag of this year everyone was going to get two issues back to back(July and August). The last issue that I got in July has the White Bronco on the front, is that the most recent issue??? I am trying to be patient because this is one of the best books out their but dam!! Please let me know when the next issue will be in my mail box so that I can decide if I want to renew or not.

Thanks,

Blase Melancon
15150 West Drive
Houston,TX 77053
[email protected]
713-413-1250 (office)
713-413-3734 (fax)

atleast i know I am still on track with the issues....

hard to believe they are out of issues! wtf

as far as I can tell, they really dont talk about the 14B too much in the article.....just says it has 40 spline CTM shafts! :eek:

Blase said:
No suprise here. If you care to read some more Crawl **** check out the email below back on forth from me to crawl. They just told me that issue number 17 was no longer avalible :dunno: Who knows with these ass clowns. You have to read from the bottom up to start at the begining but the last response from them is the best. Sep/oct issue= issue nubmer 17 according to the email farther down for referance.

Blase,

I regret to inform you

(deleted)

15150 West Drive
Houston,TX 77053
[email protected]
713-413-1250 (office)
713-413-3734 (fax)

Next time, just send them a drawing of a spider.

Ahhhh the Vector Heep... I recall seeing some stuff about that . I wonder if redd had any hands on that one.

PS. redd is supposed to be back in the 'ham soon... says a lil birdy. thumb.gif

InDaShop said:
CRAWLIssue17.jpg

Starbucks and a muffin? Ghey! :flipoff1:

Wish I had known about this a couple weeks ago. I just subscribed. I don't mind helping the sport out but hope I get a return as well. molaugh

P said:
Ahhhh the Vector Heep... I recall seeing some stuff about that . I wonder if redd had any hands on that one.

PS. redd is supposed to be back in the 'ham soon... says a lil birdy. thumb.gif

You do know he is a member of the board now right?

Latest posts