• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crazy Blaze

All it likes is shock mounts, bumper finished, and sliders installed.

It is a roller now.

wontwork said:
All it likes is shock mounts, bumper finished, and sliders installed.

It is a roller now.

So THIS is why your selling the other buggy. :flipoff1: Cat's out of the bag now son... molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:
So THIS is why your selling the other buggy. :flipoff1: Cat's out of the bag now son... molaugh

Ok you got me. I just cant handle the power I have now and want the 4.3.

316d79f5.jpg

e5c9d185.jpg

8c1c5cd0.jpg

bdd0e6bd.jpg

b9a52080.jpg

a548750a.jpg

62537ae5.jpg

Cole said:
When we riding Gooseneck?

Gotta wait for the creek to go down now. Im game for whenever. Looks like the first mission on this unit will
be Shamrock Run.

I saw in another thread Robbybobby had some sick prototype KOH RedrideroctuplebypassdualremoteRanchero chocks that would be awesome on her. Get em while there proto's and be da man son. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
I saw in another thread Robbybobby had some sick prototype KOH RedrideroctuplebypassdualremoteRanchero chocks that would be awesome on her. Get em while there proto's and be da man son. thumb.gif

Sent him a pm saying I wanted to be the first with them. Offered him $59.95. No response. Even said he could put a RB. fab sticker on it. :dblthumb:

Cole said:
When we riding Gooseneck?

creek needs about a week and a half to go down.. After that, should be good..

You just want to claim hosepipe don't you... Better bring some dig tires, still lots of hook dirt at the top of it... :flipoff1:

CheapJ7 said:
creek needs about a week and a half to go down.. After that, should be good..

You just want to claim hosepipe don't you... Better bring some dig tires, still lots of hook dirt at the top of it... :flipoff1:

I just want to ride there. Never rode there before, it always looks like a good time. My Krawlers will dig, just gotta mash it.