• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crazy Horse Grand Opening

So did Woodlee Win? I figured there would be some video up or more information since everybody and there brother was talking about it.

He won the hollar run as they were calling it but I think one of the Aetna guys on the hill climb - belive Woodlee was 2nd in that one.

Lampley said:

post up some so i can see em, comp wont let it load up

Randy driving wes`s buggy wonj the hillclimb, adam got 2nd by .2 seconds

Adam won the holler run and was trailed by the Aetna guys were right there with em.

Had a good time, I did shear a brake line, rolled backwards into a tree, bent a link, bent a lower link bracket, and got whiplash all at once.
Fixed it where i had good front brakes and wheeled the rest of the day.

I've got a lot more pics & vids that I'm working on loading. I got video of Woodlee & the Aetna boys that I'm posting to you tube now. I'll get a link up soon.

Thanks Tonya, appreciate the vids. Yeah, i wacked that ****in tree. But my Lucky Copilot helped me finish on the Holler Run. :****: lol She loved that **** and wants to do it again. :****: :woot:

jrhall said:
the crowd goin ewwww when i landed, and then cheering when no parts came loose.. :wtflol: molaugh molaugh

that video does NOT do that landing justice. :****: It was almost as hard as the tree hit....almost.

damn i wish i wasnt on travel in New Orleans, looks like a lot of throttle time :woot:

down here its :drinkers: and flashemifyougotem

jrhall said:
I know, I felt stupid afterwards and pretty much decided that 1 or 2 will be in my rig from now on.

That is why I keep two in my cab at all times, if they are not in there I will not wear them.

Of course it dosen't matter when I can't get my clutch to run worth a damn. :mad:

jrhall said:
whats wrong with ya clutch?

I am having a hell of a time trying to get this Zoom clutch broke in. Dang thing will either not shift, or will not let go. That is why I had a hell of a time on the hill climbs, the clutch would not let go enough to let me get some 2nd gear.