• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom axle builder, local?

4xjunkie

Was wondering if there is any local custom axle builders?

I am trying to plan my next build.

I was looking at complete F&R D60 HP, FF in rear , with 35 spline axle all the way around.

I was looking at the RockCrusher center sections, but I don't know yet.

Any info will be helpful, Thanks

S&N fab would be closest to you. There is also Dean at Bent metal customs but hes down south, He was in Graham last i knew but moved recently.

Bunk said:
S&N fab would be closest to you. There is also Dean at Bent metal customs but hes down south, He was in Graham last i knew but moved recently.

Dean moved to Puyallup. Much easier to get to off 512. Does kick ass work, built my front 60 for me. PM if you want his number.

Bunk said:

I wouldn't let Dean build axles for my wheel barrow.

4xjunkie said:
Well it looks like most people recommend S&N, I will have to give them a call. And they are pretty close to me.

Thanks

Make sure to run a larger output on your t-case too,lol....

ask that "Crash" guy, i hear he built an axle once before

jump.gif

Jobless said:
Nothing I'm going to talk about publically on the internet.

I'm curious because I need an axle shortened and resplined, and he's closer to me than s&n. Unless you have someone else I could go to on the south end.

jeepin_coug said:
I'm curious because I need an axle shortened and resplined, and he's closer to me than s&n. Unless you have someone else I could go to on the south end.

One guys opinion.....Read post 37 in this thread.

You think anyone ever got PO'd at McDonalds or Microsoft? Of course. But many more still buy their products.