• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom headers

halcat

Anybody on here build headers

Attachments

• 2233.jpeg
    2233.jpeg
    167.2 KB · Views: 127
Sorry, not enough info. It's a big block Chevy. It's a tight fit. And I would like fender well. I live in sparta tn but can bring it some distance. Plus ball park price. I'll coat them.

I can build some for u. U can call or txt me 931-434-1047 Jaysun . I live in Tullahoma tn

I'd like to find someone that could build me headers that would bolt right in where my Hooker Block Huggers are but are 1-7/8" primaries.

PM scooter60 on here they did mine on my big block and turned out great. He's in KY though. Good luck Hal!

Re: Re: Custom headers

poolman said:
PM scooter60 on here they did mine on my big block and turned out great. He's in KY though. Good luck Hal!
Thanks Anthony! We can do them. We have several big blocks lately. Anthony's exhaust turned out really nice. You would need to get the buggy to us in Mt. Washington, KY. We are just south of Louisville.

Here is a pic of poolman's passenger side header.
af9e87a358c5f1f915901ac91a220d8f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

halcat said:
That's what I'm talking about!!! Just like that. What would that setup cost.

He can answer that, I know the kit, stainless magnaflos ect were $1,100 parts only. Honestly don't know what the labor was because i had other stuff done at the same time. They look and sound great. Those guys will treat you right Hal.

Edit what the hell do you care about price? It's only a half tank of fuel in that yacht! :drinkers:

poolman said:
I know the kit, stainless magnaflos ect were $1,100 parts only. Honestly don't know what the labor was because i had other stuff done at the same time.

I vote to move all CHM jokes to Anthony now....

What say you Hardline!?

:rolf:

halcat said:
That's what I'm talking about!!! Just like that. What would that setup cost.

I will have to get back with you on labor cost. I am merely a helper who can stitch some metal together on occasion. The man with the all the talent very seldom gets on here so I will get with him in the next day or two.

Pm sent halcat.

Here is another big block header Chris did for the 64 Rambler in the shop. These go over the frame rail and exit the fender wells behind the front tires.
ffcac6c25ea66b01ede43514ad195849.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk