• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom passanger drop hp 60

ECGS said:
Yes that will fit the super 60 gears, we have not attempted a 70 gear. The true 10" super 60 gears are available in a 488 and a 538"

Who is making super 60 gears in those ratios?

Cool build so far.

Re:

zukimaster said:
Are you going to paint the axle white??????

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Well that's an intresting question. I have never seen anything black that worked......

Big thanks to ECGS for the top notch housing and the quick turn around on delivery.

ECGS said:
Dana Spicer is producing them as well, I try to keep a few sets in stock for them.

Are they thin or thick cut? If I were to do an axle like this could I reuse my 4.56 up grizzly or would I need a new locker also?

Jduck said:
Are they thin or thick cut? If I were to do an axle like this could I reuse my 4.56 up grizzly or would I need a new locker also?
I asked what carrier I needed because I have a welded 60 carrier. Well they asked me if it was some certain series something so I just ordered a spool. Give them a shout and just talk with them. I was very impressed with how knowledgeable they were.

I've been slowly gathering stuff for a 14 bolt but this would fit the budget and work much better with the high pinion. Especially if I could reuse my locker and shafts. Thanks for posting this axle build and helping me spend more money laughing1

Jduck said:
I've been slowly gathering stuff for a 14 bolt but this would fit the budget and work much better with the high pinion. Especially if I could reuse my locker and shafts. Thanks for posting this axle build and helping me spend more money laughing1
Not a problem. I had a 14 bolt given to me but for the money I was gonna spend and the making it fit this was the best direction hands down. I don't plan on lifting ever but even on the spray I'm still around 400 horses.

really diggin this. being that i'm still running a lowly 44 i've been considering my front axle options for the future. this is a great one !

zjtrey said:
out of curiosity, roughly how much does the housing with tubes cost? I don't see them on their website.
I ordered so much stuff I don't know what I paid for just the housing off the top of my head. I called to actually see if they would just sell me the chunk. I ended up getting gears spool and housing the way it sits. The rest of the stuff I ordered from eor. I was gonna get patrick to tube the chunk and reuse my stock inner c's but after talking with him the time frame I want and the labor I would save this is the best bang for the buck. I literally came up with all this and had parts ordered in 3 days so it all kinda ran together.

The super 60 gears we have are all standard cut for the 4.56+ carriers. I can build a center with tubes and a cover to your specs for around $1100. Not something that is currently available on the website, but give us a call and we'll put it together.

BUG-E J said:
I asked what carrier I needed because I have a welded 60 carrier. Well they asked me if it was some certain series something so I just ordered a spool. Give them a shout and just talk with them. I was very impressed with how knowledgeable they were.

x2. Not tech on this from me but Chase has been a huge help for me and my brother during our builds. Im confident his pricing really cant be beat....

Re:

JohnG said:
If you use that logic, you should paint it mexi-chrome.
Holy **** I never thought of that. And airbrush virgin Mary on the dash

061749e0c9dcdf54aa7cd0ca116d899c.jpg

So I get this from patrick and a phone call asking me wtf I hit! I guess it's good I upgraded the tubes on my new one since it's obvious the stock tubes aren't holding up.