• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom passanger drop hp 60

95yj said:
Now bump horsepower :popcorn:up to 250 and let parts fly
You ain't even got a buggy no more. If I wanted your opinion I woukd give it to you :flipoff1:
d_daffron said:
Ha! 250 hell, drop in a stock 6.0 with a cam and see how that axle handles 600 wheel hp.
that would require me getting rid of alot of nice parts you took to your house

BUG-E J said:
399c9b5fda1755cdabf8971a4ab488aa.jpg

When this man retires I will quit wheeling. It's worth every penny to set gears up correctly.

That looks like Jack from drivetrain and fleetpride??

jdsharp81 said:
That looks like Jack from drivetrain and fleetpride??
The one and only. He has been setting up my gears and building my driveshaft for 15 years

i am building the exact same axle, what was the turn around on RCV treating your gears and did they also polish them as well? Im glad to see the axle is holding up for you...

johnnycash said:
i am building the exact same axle, what was the turn around on RCV treating your gears and did they also polish them as well? Im glad to see the axle is holding up for you...
Yes they polish the gears also. When you set them up mix a little wheel bearing grease in with the pain or you will have a helluva time getting the pattern right. They are so smooth you need it to be a little thicker. I don't know the exact turn around because I always had them direct shipped to rcv. I highly recommend it though. I can't bust a set after they are treated. :****: