• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Custom passanger drop hp 60

eed1e133afb67be3b855804c08243bf8.jpg

And these showed back up yesterday from RCV. I will never run another set of gears that they don't get ahold of first. Definitely one of the best upgrades you can do.

Bahahahahahahaha. And I'm gonna hat myself right in to shotgun at some point on cable hill too. :****:

SHELBS44 said:
Bahahahahahahaha. And I'm gonna hat myself right in to shotgun at some point on cable hill too. :****:
If it survives the race you have no idea what kind of recreational use you will see! :****:

Oh yes sir I do :****: if I had YouTube I'd post the videos I have from Morris son. We better nut and bolt check that bitch tho before

Well I managed to escape the section 8 where murrah motorsports is located before dark. A wreck on the interstate turned a 1 hour trip into 3 so I didn't get any pics but this thing is awesome. I will clean up a little and post pics tonight

I'm extremely happy with how this turned out. Ol rocfun does good work in that fab shop he's got. Hopefully have it back together before the weekend is out. I'm gonna take a measurement at the bottom of the diff too. It ended up having alot more ground clearance than I expected.

Section 8 :rolf: hell the crime rate went down when you left town with the buggy.
I took a few pics before he picked it up

399c9b5fda1755cdabf8971a4ab488aa.jpg

When this man retires I will quit wheeling. It's worth every penny to set gears up correctly.

0fdf1387f84011190c25d70c1ba1de2c.jpg

5d4eaefe037a4d74e0579edbecaf7080.jpg

I went to a smaller starter and got to let my limit straps out a little.
Big thanks to steve o. He came down yesterday and we threw down till 2 am and got the buggy ready from the firewall forward. Now it's shelbs turn next weekend. :flipgotcha:

BUG-E J said:
0fdf1387f84011190c25d70c1ba1de2c.jpg

5d4eaefe037a4d74e0579edbecaf7080.jpg

I went to a smaller starter and got to let my limit straps out a little.
Big thanks to steve o. He came down yesterday and we threw down till 2 am and got the buggy ready from the firewall forward. Now it's shelbs turn next weekend. :flipgotcha:

Don't you threaten me with a good time!! I heard steveo got beer and steaks for helping :stir: