• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

cutting boggers youtube

gubni

www.lugnut4x4.com
Maybe a year ago someone posted a youtube video of how to cut boggers with an oscillating tool. Maybe it was Tanner? Idk... I've searched, but cant find the right key words.

rednecklights said:

Holy **** that works good.

I used a sonic cutter ( oscillating tool) with one of the normal blades sharpened to a knife edge on the grinder, when I did my tsls and sx. Took a little work but wasn't to bad at all. The wd40 would have helped a ton, if I layed into it to hard it would heat up and stop cutting.

Go to Jake Burkeys Facebook page and its in his uploaded videos. It wouldn't let me copy the link to the video.

01tj said:
Go to Jake Burkeys Facebook page and its in his uploaded videos. It wouldn't let me copy the link to the video.
Burkey was the first one I saw of the oscillating tool cutting tires?
I've seen the hole saw method too!
Sawsall sharpened to a knife edge will cut them fairly quick to but have to be more careful not to cut to deep!

Re:

Air hammer/heated chisel works the fastest by far.

I have done all the above.
If you wanting to sip the tires, the angle grinder chainsaw thing a ma giger work great to

01tj said:

Jake has an article in Crawl Magazine this month about cutting/grooving tires

Re:

hjpcummins said:
Air hammer/heated chisel works the fastest by far.

I have done all the above.
If you wanting to sip the tires, the angle grinder chainsaw thing a ma giger work great to

Ma giga??? :JRich: