• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dad's stang...

So then we set the front/rear glass in with new seals using the good old rope trick. It wasn't that bad putting them in.

dad334.jpg

Once in it was all taped up.

dad335.jpg

dad336.jpg

And here is the last time it will be seen looking like this. CT has some wet sanding to finish but plans on having it shot tonight....

So here is the plan. Will spend the next few nights having CT help us get the exterior parts back on.

Still working on the logistics of getting it home. Me and him have spoke in depth over a certain factor in it leaving his shop--so we will see. My parents are down south till early march so that might throw a monkey wrench in it--will see.

I spoke with my mom and told her I won't share any pics or let him see it till its done--she liked that idea. So I will only be posting pictures where I know he won't look (which is mainly facebook where he has seen them).

Once done I will throw a BBQ for family or anybody who wants to come to show it off and let him drive it for the first time. Of course video will be going and I will be making a video of the whole build along with the ending.

So stay tuned!!!!

I went up to his shop last night to do some work on it--and saw it fully painted.

I gotta say I am impressed--and I fogot my camera,lol.

I am heading back up tommorow night and hoping to have it back in my shop by friday/saturday...

Ok I just got home from working on it..
My dad had gotten some bling parts for it--shiny shiny. He got shock towers and the 1 piece brace so I threw them on..

dad338.jpg

dad339.jpg

Here is a good shot of the car with color. It looks absolutely WOW under floresent lights--can't wait to see it out in the sun.

dad340.jpg

CT had one spot where the metal flake did something odd. So today he took care of it.

dad341.jpg

I went and removed the horse from the part that it sits in (sits on the grill) and polished it up. It's is great shape and just needed some TLC--now it shines!!!

dad342.jpg

dad343.jpg

Its funny when my dad told him the color and bought the paint CT thought to himself "your kidding". Tonight hs says "man that color grows on you--I really like it. Do you think he will be mad if I paint something else is that color". I got a kick outa it..

dad344.jpg

So I was able to start assembling the front--these cars just look goofy with nothing on the front and how the hood just sticks out in mid air. But after some work I was able to give it some look from the front of a stang,,,

dad345.jpg

dad346.jpg

dad347.jpg

So in the am I am heading back over with a load of more parts--hope to have more pics tommorow night...

Mike get him and the car entered in the goodguys car show down in puyallup, it's a all weekend deal and cruise at night. he'll have a blast!