• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dallas Shooting.. Where are we really headed to??

First off, where is the media screaming to band ARs? That's what they do when a none black persons does dumbs **** like this. But that's a side not and not important.

Second, it's the leaders of our country that just keep the people ramped up over nothing. And jump in on "shooting" before any of the information is even know and start saying "this person shot that person over race" which is a bunch of bull. A true leader know when to talk and when not to.

Third, we have got to get our country back on the right track. Stop dividing us by race or pay rate. Cause if we don't, it is going to be the every day normal people that get hurt the most.

Fourth, keep your eyes open and he awear of your surranding at all times. If a place looks ify or you get a bad feeling go the other way. Keep your family and yourself safe.

Oh this should have been first, pray and pray

Dillehay said:
You mean more ammo

That too, but more guns too. I don't have an AR anymore. Sold off a few of my guns to pay for crawler parts on the red baron when I had it. I have a tactical shotgun, Glock 22, an old .22 rifle lever action single shot, little .22 bolt action cricket for the young'n, and the lady just bought herself a Ruger LC9s. That Ruger is sweet! Striker fire trigger, pinky extender factory on mag, concealable but fits hand great, 7+1 capacity and external safety. That may be my next pistol purchase. But I need one of them demon AR15's! Wish I never sold mine to JohnG :****: Maybe he can sell it back to me half price since it's had 2 owners now..... :rolf:

Big gun show in b'ham tomorrow. I bet you won't be able to get into that place.

Yep, went shopping today myself
df159263e3c046e30cf574888a319595.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

More have happened today.

1. Bristol, Tennessee Man shooting white people and one officer. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-tennessee-shooter-targeted-white-victims-similar-to-dallas-ambush/

not sure of the motive for the next two.

2. Valdosta GA. man called police and then opened fire on the officer that responded. http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-exchanges-gunfire-georgia-police-officer-40434452

3. Missouri officer shot at a traffic stop. http://fox2now.com/2016/07/08/report-officer-shot-in-ballwin-manhunt-underway/

Be aware of your surroundings and stay safe.

TacomaJD said:
That too, but more guns too. I don't have an AR anymore. Sold off a few of my guns to pay for crawler parts on the red baron when I had it. I have a tactical shotgun, Glock 22, an old .22 rifle lever action single shot, little .22 bolt action cricket for the young'n, and the lady just bought herself a Ruger LC9s. That Ruger is sweet! Striker fire trigger, pinky extender factory on mag, concealable but fits hand great, 7+1 capacity and external safety. That may be my next pistol purchase. But I need one of them demon AR15's! Wish I never sold mine to JohnG :****: Maybe he can sell it back to me half price since it's had 2 owners now..... :rolf:

Looked at the LC9s and liked it but my wife liked the Smith&Wesson M&P shield better.

I love my 9mm shield. LC9 was a little too small for me. Out of the LC9, G43, and shield the shield fit the best in my hand by far. I have a H&K P30 that's the most ergonomically comfortable handgun I've ever shot and owned. I'm about to buy a Sig 320 carry I think... Also a very comfortable fun and at a reasonable price too. I started looking at them before they Won gun of the year and now you can hardly find one.

Ya know, everybody likes to think if we ever progressed into some type of civil war again, it'd just be a fight between two sides or good vs bad, but that won't be the case. Total chaos would ensue, the way things are nowadays. Watch any of the purge movies, and I gaurantee you that's exactly what it would be like. Groups of crazies on a death trip going around destroying and killing any and everybody, black, white, fat, skinny, one legged. Not enough good people would give two shits about banding together and fighting for a cause because they've never had to fight for anything like that before. It'd be a scary time, like board up your windows, only move during specific times of the day, be armed to the T everywhere you went, groceries and gas would run out from crazies robbing stores at gunpoint. I'm talking mass chaos like those **** hole countries our military has resided in for too many years.

I hope it never gets to that point, but I laugh when people mention civil war and marshall law. Although that would technically be what's going on at that time, it will be very different than what most picture. It won't be north vs the south, black vs white, fags vs straights. It will be crazy people vs good samaritans for the most part. Just how I see it going down based on current events.

TacomaJD said:
Ya know, everybody likes to think if we ever progressed into some type of civil war again, it'd just be a fight between two sides or good vs bad, but that won't be the case. Total chaos would ensue, the way things are nowadays. Watch any of the purge movies, and I gaurantee you that's exactly what it would be like. Groups of crazies on a death trip going around destroying and killing any and everybody, black, white, fat, skinny, one legged. Not enough good people would give two shits about banding together and fighting for a cause because they've never had to fight for anything like that before. It'd be a scary time, like board up your windows, only move during specific times of the day, be armed to the T everywhere you went, groceries and gas would run out from crazies robbing stores at gunpoint. I'm talking mass chaos like those **** hole countries our military has resided in for too many years.

I hope it never gets to that point, but I laugh when people mention civil war and marshall law. Although that would technically be what's going on at that time, it will be very different than what most picture. It won't be north vs the south, black vs white, fags vs straights. It will be crazy people vs good samaritans for the most part. Just how I see it going down based on current events.

Over the last year I've read several books about EMP attacks and the results would be similar. If you ever have the time check out the book "One Second After" by William R. Forstchen or the "Going Home" series by Angry American. Both are very good and something to consider.

Our so called leader wants all these shooting to happen that way he can declare Marshall law. If an when he does that he will be able to stay in office. :****: :****:

screamn56 said:
Our so called leader wants all these shooting to happen that way he can declare Marshall law. If an when he does that he will be able to stay in office. :****: :****:

As many wild things I believe may be possible, that's not one of them.

I dont see a purge type chaos situation happening at least not in the southern states. because if it turns into a good vs evil fight, the bad guys won't last long. Despite what the media says there are a TON of good level headed well armed guys left in this country and if you bring the fight to them and their families they will stand their ground.
Now these large extremely liberal cities are another story. It may get bad there.

94xjsport94 said:
I love my 9mm shield. LC9 was a little too small for me. Out of the LC9, G43, and shield the shield fit the best in my hand by far. I have a H&K P30 that's the most ergonomically comfortable handgun I've ever shot and owned. I'm about to buy a Sig 320 carry I think... Also a very comfortable fun and at a reasonable price too. I started looking at them before they Won gun of the year and now you can hardly find one.

The sig p320 is that best ever made!!! It puts all of my glocks to shame in a big way. You won't just buy one I promise :dblthumb: