• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Damn I did it...

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
Well.. I bit the bullet and ordered a new Snap-on tool box :mad: So he owns my ass for the next three years. But I did get a free Snap-on Jacket out of the deal :cheer:

you financed a toolbox? :haha: :flipoff:

What model? Were are the pics? Better be one badass fawkin toolbox to warrant financing it.

you financed a toolbox? :haha: :flipoff:

What model? Were are the pics? Better be one badass fawkin toolbox to warrant financing it.

It'll be here Tuesday. I'll take pics. But its a KRa2318pc Triple black.

56990.JPG

I knew a guy that was into the Snap-On guy for 30K.

The bad part was he was no longer wrenching for a living but still carried the debt.

There are tons of great deals on tool boxes on CL

Yeh but they don't finance. I had the money last week, but we spent it all on vacation. I'm sure I'll have him paid off pretty quick. I might have to bust done and buy a blue star from Crash, start my vendor spot and pay for it that way.

but you know what they say about tool boxes..

"You can have one of those fancy tool boxes with all the bells and whistles but that doesn't mean you can fix a car worth a ****." :redneck:

I bought my box on a snap-on account then paid it off with a personal loan from the bank w/ a MUCH lower rate.

Then about 6mos later I was taken out of the shop and put in a service truck. So, I had a $4200 box sitting empty in the corner of the shop:mad:

if you needed a jacket that bad Im sure a few donations from the folks here would help

:haha: I have soo many shop jackets it's crazy. Then he (snap-on guy) says what size jacket do you wear? Large.. Here have one of these.. It's a damn nice jacket too. :redneck:

Tool boxes don't fix cars..... i wouldn't change my investment a bit though, good buy. Everybody can keep their crappy costco toolboxes and trash talk. Ill use mine daily for 20 years and it'll still work great, couldn't say the same for the others

Tool boxes don't fix cars..... i wouldn't change my investment a bit though, good buy. Everybody can keep their crappy costco toolboxes and trash talk. Ill use mine daily for 20 years and it'll still work great, couldn't say the same for the others

True dat............

True Dat X2! Only mine's a Matco :redneck: Congrats on yer new purchase JOOP! :awesomework:

cool:cool: My damn Craftsman boxes are falling apart. So hopefully this will last forever

Those snapon jackets are awsome, if you are Joe Dirt :haha: They go good with bright flame covered NASCAR ball caps:awesomework:

Those snapon jackets are awsome, if you are Joe Dirt :haha: They go good with bright flame covered NASCAR ball caps:awesomework:

LOL.. yeh.. For the most part it's black. Kinda made like a Carhart, and has a big old SNAP-ON embroidered on the right boob:redneck:

It should make a good wheeling jacket.

Damn was suppose to be here today. But FEDEX dropped the ball. So tomorrow morning it should be here. :booo:

Wow--we have always had the tool guy deliver the box. My stanless top was shipped via a shipper though..