• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

deer season. anyone got any pics yet

It's a plantation deer. We have alot of areas that are fenced in that raise deer. The plantations in South Georgia aren't usually fenced, but they do have the abillity to manage their bucks by planting crops and keeping a steady supply of food around to keep their deer from roaming too far. Still He's a dam big boy for south Georgia. Must be kin to hogzilla.

Yall are killing me with these pics........we lost our Missouri lease this year after 15 years of lease. Didnt get a Texas lease cause I was building a buggy.....figured I would share my top 3

P10300171.jpg

2007Missouri007.jpg

pic020.jpg

bigsilly said:
Holy **** is that a 6 point in the last pic???

Its a 137" 7 point...............my favorite deer to date....All I seen was the mass and then I heard a boom

Got all kinds of character

pic012.jpg

Damn that is nice. I love the mass on that deer. I was going to say that was the biggest 6 point I have ever seen.

shot this with my bow at about 25 yards, on Oct. 18, 1998 in Indiana. 18 points, 250lbs dressed. still my biggest to date and with as much hunting I have been doing lately, it will be hard to beat.....especially in FL! In the next few years I want to head out west and hunt those big boys out there......

4429830234_large.jpg

4429830235_large.jpg

ASA softball sitting between the brow tines.....
4429830239_large.jpg

4429830237_large.jpg

Damn Chris and Brian y'all bringing it with the big ol' bucks!

I've shot a grand total of three deer in my life all does. I also have killed 4 other deer with a multitude of different vehicles. laughing1

InDaShop said:
Damn Chris and Brian y'all bringing it with the big ol' bucks!

I've shot a grand total of three deer in my life all does. I also have killed 4 other deer with a multitude of different vehicles. laughing1

I can hear Ron White now.........I killed a deer with a van doing 55 with the headlights on and the ****n horn blowing, elusive little creature.

sommertime said:
I can hear Ron White now.........I killed a deer with a van doing 55 with the headlights on and the ****n horn blowing, elusive little creature.

THat sumbitch is funnier an hell.

when I was in high school my mom took out a doe at 60 on her way to work with a truck. She gets a rental Taurus and a couple of days later hits another deer. They give her another rental Lumina, and proceeds to hit a 3rd deer. They did not give her a third rental. Yes 3 deer in less than two weeks. And I dont think she's hit one since.

Since this has derailed into the "biggest deer I've killed" thread, I killed this one in South Dakota November 2007. I have yet to get me a big whitetail, well one with antlers anyway. ;D

You guys got some awesome big stuff on the wall!

[attachment deleted by admin]

InDaShop said:
Damn thats a good looking big ol' Mule'ly deer!

Thanks, 2 minutes before I busted him I had a big ass 10pt whitetail, probably 140 class, in my scope but wasn't 100% sure he was on the property we had permission to hunt :-X

Funny story about the local rancher's blue F 150 in the back ground. First time I went up there in 05 to deer hunt, pheasant season was still in. We got there early enough in the afternoon to throw our stuff in the hotel, change and go bust some birds. On the way to the field we called the rancher, Larry, and told him to meet us there. "You alabama boys wanna shoot some birds eh?" he said in his South Dakota yankee accent that I still find funny as hell. So we roll up, pile our road weary asses out (22 hours of straight driving) and all the old guys climb in the cab of Larry's truck while us young punks get in the bed for what we though would be a nice slow ride to where we were going to hunt. Boy were we in for a suprise. About 60 yards out Larry spies a bird headed away from us haulin ass and proceeds to mat the skinny pedal. :eat: Seriously less than 5 minutes after getting out of the suburban and loading guns I find myself in the back of that F150 with 2 other guys doing about 60mph across the fawking prairie chasing a pheasant :****: . One guy was riding a fourwheeler that was in the back of the truck not even strapped down, holding onto the brake lever for dear life so he didn't go flying out, all of us looking at each other wondering what in the hell have we got ourselves into! :eek: I'm thinking to myself "of all the alabama backwoods, redneck, **** I've seen and lived through this doesn't even compare!" :wtflol: Just as I'm contemplating throwing my Franchi out the back of the truck, so I can hold on with both hands, the bird takes a right into some tall grass and Larry makes good use of the ABS. The unstrapped four wheeler slides forward and ends up smashing the back window outta the truck and showering everybody in the cab with glass. Of course at this moment in time I'm thinking the back of the truck is the place to be. :flipoff1: Before we get to a complete stop I hear the parking pawl grinding it's ass off and look up to see Larry's already 6 feet from the truck jacking a shell in the chamber and headed after what I'm convinced to be the fastest bird on the planet. " Come on boys got damn it he's gettin away!" he's yelling as the rest of us city slickers are bailing out looking at each other like "did that **** just happen?" Now lemme say this, Larry is not the picture of health, there's probably 2 cigarette butts in the floorboards for every mile on the odometer, and half a dozen empty whiskey bottles floating around as well. But this guy could put olympic sprinters to shame while decked out head to toe in denim and justin boots. Bird finally gets up, BOOM, Larry takes him out. He heads back with what could very well be the hardest earned 1/2 pound of meat on the planet and states "lets go get us another one!" Tim who has finally released his death grip from the four wheeler shouts back "I'd love to Larry but I didn't bring enough clean underwear for this kinda huntin, I think we'll just walk and kick em up!" Needless to say we hunted back to the suburban on foot, shaking like we all had parkinsons from the over abundance of adrenaline in our system. True story, you can't make this stuff up.

20 year old got this a few weeks ago at Pelham range in Anniston , co-worker sent this to me.

dec 3rd 2010. me and a couple of my buddies went today. they each killed one . i killed 0. the one on the right was missing a front leg. maybe from a bad shot. fairly fresh wound.

80toyota said:
20 year old got this a few weeks ago at Pelham range in Anniston , co-worker sent this to me.

Holy ****! That is a whitetail...I thought that was a Mulie...