• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

deer season. anyone got any pics yet

DRM said:
Only my second year deer hunting, so I'm still new @ this. Still, managed to take 6 this year.

Best was this 9pt. I took in early December:

155198_1694569294872_1557003540_31623147_3540383_n.jpg

155797_1694255287022_1557003540_31622537_8233863_n.jpg

But I'd say myself and a buddy taking down 2 deer each, 20 minutes before close of season on Sunday, all 4 deer taken within 30 seconds of the first shot - ranks right up there as an all around good time ;D

168967_1746287587797_1557003540_31733193_1920514_n.jpg

I love the angry faces.

Also, nice carnage on the bumper trailer for all the anti-hunters to see....... thumb.gif

wngrog said:
I love the angry faces.

Also, nice carnage on the bumper trailer for all the anti-hunters to see....... thumb.gif

That ain't angry - it's cold and tired... We were in the trees by 5am @ 11 degrees, stayed out till 9:30, then was back in the trees from 1pm till that pic was taken about 6pm (after reaching a high of about 28).

And yes - the carnage did draw plenty of looks on the way home :dblthumb:

Here's a picture of the new world record whitetail buck.

It was taken by the cousin of a co-worker's sister's, uncle's, best friend's, son-in-law's, niece's hairdresser's, neighbor's ex-boyfriend's oldest nephew. Reportedly it will score 2603-1/8 by B&C standard and was shot in West Texas on a really windy day, 85 degrees downhill, at 900 yards with a .22 cal. rifle.

Supposedly, this deer had killed a Brahma bull, two Land Rovers, and six Jehovah's Witnesses in the last two weeks alone They said it was winning a fight with Bigfoot when it was shot. It has also been confirmed that the buck had been seen drinking discharge water from a nuclear power plant.

All this has been checked and confirmed on Snopes.

Really. Honest!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice rack! flashemifyougotem

But seriously, I hate it when people photoshop **** on this site. So knock it off.

From Herod v. Grant, 1972 Mississippi Supreme Ct. case:

"This is an appeal from a judgment of the Circuit Court of Montgomery County wherein the appellee was awarded $15,000 in damages for injuries received by him in falling from the appellant's truck. We reverse.
On the evening of October 24, 1969, Joseph Grant, plaintiff below, and Eddie Earl Herod, defendant below, engaged in a common enterprise to rid the appellee's bean field of predatory wild animals. Each equipped himself with a headlight and a rifle and at approximately 10:00 p.m. ventured into the appellee's bean field in the appellant's pickup truck. In scanning the field they observed a deer and the appellee seated himself in a cross-legged position upon a tool box situated in the bed of the truck immediately to the rear of the cab. The appellant then drove the truck not more than fifteen to twenty miles per hour along the rows of the field which had been combined that afternoon by the appellee. The deer, when it became illuminated by the lights of the truck and the headlights of the occupants, was twice fired upon by the appellee to no avail when the weapon jammed. He then obtained the rifle of the appellant in furtherance of his defense of the field when the deer, which had been running parallel to the truck, veered toward the vehicle, motivating the appellant, according to the appellee, to suddenly increase the speed of the truck in an attempt to run over the deer. This action, as well as a slight turn of the vehicle by the appellant, caused the appellee to fall from the tool box to the ground, seriously injuring him."

"Eddie Earl," you can't make that up.

rednecks + :drinkers: + booyang = :'(

My son killed this 8 pointer last night with a 30-06 @100 yards. The biggest deer he has ever killed. He said best Christmas present ever. He killed a 4 pointer a month ago. I don't know who was more excited last night me or him.