• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Discover Pass coming to two vehicles!

?:rolleyes: so are all the Washington ORV Parks going to exept the Dp? Walkers Dp, Elbe is now DP, Is, evens exepting Dp now or do we not no yet? Is the NWPass going to be exempt? Sorry if eny of this has been asked before.

Evans needs the NW forest pass as it is a federal park not state.

Top of my head places that the disco pass is needed. Elbe Hills, Tahuya, Walker, Future Reiter, Sadie creek, Beverly, Seven mile ORV park. Taneum area, Naneum area, Liberty, any other STATE controled recreational lands.

Evans needs the NW forest pass as it is a federal park not state.

Top of my head places that the disco pass is needed. Elbe Hills, Tahuya, Walker, Future Reiter, Sadie creek, Beverly, Seven mile ORV park. Taneum area, Naneum area, Liberty, any other STATE controled recreational lands.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Taneum is Forest Service, Ahtanum is DNR.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Taneum is Forest Service, Ahtanum is DNR.

May well be. they both seem to have blocks everywhere.(including parts of bald mountain now DNR) Best just to have both types of passes to keep from being cited these days :eeek:

Taneum is USFS. NW Forest Pass required. Riders Camp and Manastash is also USFS and require NW Forest Pass although no pass is required to use trails other than an ORV Tag and/or a licensed vehicle.

Liberty is USFS no pass required, Williams Creek is BLM, no pass needed.

Evans Creek is USFS, NW Forest Pass required.

Naches has a couple areas that require $5 fee to spend the night otherwise no pass required even though it is USFS.

Last edited:
May well be. they both seem to have blocks everywhere.(including parts of bald mountain now DNR) Best just to have both types of passes to keep from being cited these days :eeek:

Bald Mt is not DNR worse yet it is WDFW.

Taneum is USFS. NW Forest Pass required. Riders Camp and Manastash is also USFS and require NW Forest Pass although no pass is required to use trails other than an ORV Tag and/or a licensed vehicle.

Liberty is USFS no pass required, Williams Creek is BLM, no pass needed.

Evans Creek is USFS, NW Forest Pass required.

Naches has a couple areas that require $5 fee to spend the night otherwise no pass required even though it is USFS.

My bad I guess. I thought williams creek was DNR and pass required. I know the trails themselves are FS.

I just got my discovery pass today, put my tow rig and my wheeler plates on there. Is that legal yet? Or they going to give me crap?

I just got my discovery pass today, put my tow rig and my wheeler plates on there. Is that legal yet? Or they going to give me crap?

Technically, its not legal to use it on two rigs simultaneously. If you do not have the discovery pass displayed on your wheeler, and hanging in the parking lot -- a DNR LEO can cite you in your wheeler.

Last edited:

Won't work. If you get caught by a DNR Leo you will get a $100 ticket.

I was up in Tampico (Autanum Forest) this past weekend with my tow rig and my wheeler (flat towed) with one discover pass that had both plates on it. The Leo's came up Fri evening and checked for discover passes. They told me that if i disconnected my wheeler from my tow rig i would get $100 ticket. I had my sister run me up another discover pass fri night.

The Leos in that area checked nearly all of the rigs that were up there all weekend for passes. Multiple buddies received multiple tickets along with a bunch of other people i know. they are cracking down hard.

Yep, the two pass change was aimed at families who bought the pass and have two vehicles. This way when driving to a Discovery pass required park etc. you can take either car.........

Change was not for wheelers.....

Would it be o,k to buy 1 dp with tow rig and wheeler plates on the disco pass, then make a copy of that so you have 1 for both?? And olso dose the trailer need it's own as well?:eeek::rolleyes:

Last edited:
The hangers also break because its cardboard.

I think most people who get tickets from them laying in the car are getting them successfully dropped.

Easy pass inspection avoidance, KEEP WHEELING. Never seen them IN the woods checking passes.

Hang out at the parking lot all day instead of wheeling, expect to show your goods.

Wheel like a ninja, or squeal with the pigs.