• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Discover Pass coming to two vehicles!

Yea, become a wheeling welfare queen and let everyone else pay your way :awesomework: Better way would be to get involved and let your legislatures know it doesn't work for us and get it fixed.:cheer:

Yea, become a wheeling welfare queen and let everyone else pay your way :awesomework: Better way would be to get involved and let your legislatures know it doesn't work for us and get it fixed.:cheer:

IM gonna have a poker run up there this summer. There will be food at the campground for free.

I should be able to feed at least 200 people with all my food stamps. :flipoff:

I put mine in clear plastic and duct taped it inside the windshield in the lower right hand corner. I take it out and store it between trips.

The hangers also break because its cardboard.

I think most people who get tickets from them laying in the car are getting them successfully dropped.

After spending some money which a portion ends up with the state. Most people will just pay the fine instead of dealing with the hassle of fighting the ticket, they know this and train for this no matter how much they deny it a very small portion of law enforcement actually protects the populace the rest collect revenue

I had the same experience as ChevyJoe at Ahtanum a couple weekends ago.

Discovery pass in motorhome with Jeep and motorhome license plates on it.

LEO stopped by camp Friday eve and said the Jeep needs a pass. I showed him the pass I had displayed in the mh and told him I can't drive both at the same time. He said, "negative".

So, I pulled out a one day pass I bought for the Saturday and asked him if I need to put my Jeep back on the trailer until midnight. :redneck: He left.

Multiple vehicles....whatever.:kissmyass:

I had a LEO stop by last weekend and check my group. We had a couple street legal bikes that needed a pass but we just kept them on the trailer. He asked where our pass was. I said when they come off the trailer we'll show them to you. He was just there to write tickets. DFW cops are the worst.

I had the same experience as ChevyJoe at Ahtanum a couple weekends ago.

Discovery pass in motorhome with Jeep and motorhome license plates on it.

LEO stopped by camp Friday eve and said the Jeep needs a pass. I showed him the pass I had displayed in the mh and told him I can't drive both at the same time. He said, "negative".

So, I pulled out a one day pass I bought for the Saturday and asked him if I need to put my Jeep back on the trailer until midnight. :redneck: He left.

Multiple vehicles....whatever.:kissmyass:

A couple people I talked to with multiple rigs but only one DP said they got off by telling the leo's the lady at the store told them they only needed one pass :wtf: