• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Do not trust tennessee_4x4_man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, who should get banned? Truck-oholic, Tennessee 4x4 man, both, or neither.

JohnG. Ready to swing!!

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

Re:

Neither just take tn4x4 posing rights away since his posts make zero sense.

JohnG said:
Okay, who should get banned? Truck-oholic, Tennessee 4x4 man, both, or neither.

JohnG. Ready to swing!!

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.
John G in rare form tonite!! Ha "ready to swing. " Love it. For the fences I presume.. :smoke: I would be all for someone warning us about a **** bag that rips folks off. But to start a thread about gettin stood up,( think that's what it said?) .. Man o man. Smh ... :dunno:

Its not really about being "stood up" so to speak. I could care less about a no call no show although I do find it extremely inconsiderate. The point is, we had two different agreements and I held the items for him both times since I had his word that we had a deal. If someone dragged a trade out on you by 2-3 weeks telling you the whole time that they were going to do this and that and gave you their word then just wasted all that time and energy you had invested in to that deal, isn't that stealing your time and resources? I just don't treat people like that.

The lesson here is that in 2015 nobody's word means **** unless they hand you money. Holding something on a promise and passing up money while doing so falls back on the seller.

AdamF said:
The lesson here is that in 2015 nobody's word means **** unless they hand you money. Holding something on a promise and passing up money while doing so falls back on the seller.

I disagree I know a lot of guys on here and other places that still belive in (my word is my bond)
but there are a lot of dushbags that just need bitch slapped and move on

I agree is it a **** move, and I know some good people too. But if I'm dealing with a total stranger that doesn't even have a mutual friend, or isn't a regular on a forum where multiple folks would vouch for them.... I'm not holding **** unless they call and say they are in rout to me right now. I hate to be this way but thats how most of the world works today. If everyone was honest the banks wouldn't do credit checks before you buy a car or a house.....

Status
Not open for further replies.