Votes: 20 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Boobies

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Jobless' nuts

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Nope--get tired of me/kids ect rubbing against it and carry'ing it into the rig/ect... Seen trailers go YEARS with no grease on the ball...

Nope--get tired of me/kids ect rubbing against it and carry'ing it into the rig/ect... Seen trailers go YEARS with no grease on the ball...

easy fix for that..Just get yourself a tennis ball cut an X into it and it slips right over the ball easy pezie:haha:

easy fix for that..Just get yourself a tennis ball cut an X into it and it slips right over the ball easy pezie:haha:

The tennis ball is for old men.

We young folks just know where our greased balls are and avoid them at all costs.

No need to get ball grease on your legs. Though it has happened to the wife a time or two.

x2 And all my hitch balls look gnarly rusty and used too unlike those spotless chrome dealies everyone else has. :redneck:

Grease it put the trailer on and leave it on:awesomework: , then you dont get the ball gease on you cause its covered up:haha:

Never have. X2 on the wife/kids getting greasy. I've used the same 2" ball for car trailer for like 8 years and no noticable wear.

J

i always put antiseeze on the threads of the balls. when i do i tend to put a tab on the ball for shits. i dunno of it does anything? ive never acutally put grease on it though