• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dodge fenderwell width

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
I know its been posted and searched and could not find it. Anybody know what the width between the fenderwells on a dodge pickup is?

crash, what generation? arent they different between the 1st, 2nd, and third gens? we can start with bunk's SRW and nuzzy's DRW :D

that can't be right :wtf: . I know a ford isn't 6" wider between the fenders and I just used a tape measure on it again. Plus I haven't seen a single camper not fit on a Dodge. Even the 3rd gens have a tapered bed like the 2nd gens. It's tight, but they fit.

crash said:
I will have to double check that.... kelly was yapping my ear off when I took it :;

You sure its not 46 there big boy? My camper is 48, and the wheel wells on my truck are 50.5. So a ford bed and dodge bed are pertyt damn close to the same.

56 seems like an awwful wide damn camper. :redneck:

2nd generation

I don't know the measurment's but I know the 94 is narrower than all the later 2'nd gen's. (people with camper's were pissed) call emerald city line-x and talk to geoff he has a magic little red book that tell's all of the outside bed rail dimention's of all truck's. Ford's were the same 74-96(72"outside cab height 23") Dodge 94-2001 Chev 88-98 the 3'rd gen. dodge has a really tall roof line due to the bubble on top of the cab.