• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dodge-What injectors?

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Those of you who are running bigger than stock injectors--and your rig isn't a race truck :redneck: ---what injectors are you running?

I was running 75hp's in the silver truck. 400hp/800tq at rear wheels no smoke w/ the bd turbo 1180 degrees @ 16% grade pulling 16,000lbs @ 60mph:D built to tow. sorry I didn't strip my parts for you crashy:booo:

Last edited:
My new box will be here next week finally..

Thanks peter--Brian showed me all the :cool: injector stuff....

We have some DDP custom somethings... Little to no smoke with the box off Kill... Work good towing with the box off....

We have some DDP custom somethings... Little to no smoke with the box off Kill... Work good towing with the box off....

I gotta see the tool they use for doing the injectors--pretty interesting setup.. Hopefully my box will be here monday :awesomework:

Lenny has definitely done his homework (A lot of the time, it was the hard way). And the really nice thing for you is, he is REALLY close. He's helped me out big time in the past in his own shop when I needed to figure out some issues with my truck. I try not to bug him with the minor stuff. but when I needed his help, he was there.

I gotta see the tool they use for doing the injectors--pretty interesting setup.. Hopefully my box will be here monday :awesomework:

Well the set we have are from like 3-4 years ago when he first got the machine...

Tranny good still--plans to replace are there..

The box should be here today--and a good test to run south o0n saturday with it :redneck:

Latest posts