• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dodge-What injectors?

Ya--I can tell a difference. I wait till second gear/ttc engaged before I really romp on it though--but I can feel it :awesomework:

I am sure it will.....

SHould be interesting what I get for milage on the drive to the southern part of the state and back tommorow...

I am sure it will.....

SHould be interesting what I get for milage on the drive to the southern part of the state and back tommorow...

it should be better. The mileage seems to vary from truck to truck.. some people run 1x1 and say they get the best mileage, another friend of mine runs 5x5 and says that's his best mileage, of course ya have to be able to keep your foot out of it.

it should be better. The mileage seems to vary from truck to truck.. some people run 1x1 and say they get the best mileage, another friend of mine runs 5x5 and says that's his best mileage, of course ya have to be able to keep your foot out of it.

with my foot out of it, I don't see much difference between cruising on 5x5 vs. 1x5 (NEVER use 1x1.....can't stand the sluggish-ness)

:awesomework:

I'd like to know what kinda mileage you get as well. I put my programmer on 3 today, and only got 16, that was with a mix of highway and city. about 120 miles on hwy, and 45 in the shitty.

If a dodge gets a little better mileage, i might break down and buy one

comp box

Make sure you solder the wire that taps into your injection pump, loose connection through t-taps have proven fatal for pumps

Make sure you solder the wire that taps into your injection pump, loose connection through t-taps have proven fatal for pumps

I certainly did peter--when I stripped the coating off the wire--I could see why you would want to.....

I'd like to know what kinda mileage you get as well. I put my programmer on 3 today, and only got 16, that was with a mix of highway and city. about 120 miles on hwy, and 45 in the shitty.

If a dodge gets a little better mileage, i might break down and buy one

hell I got 16 towing my Jeep..

normally though with my driving habits (terrible) and stop and go traffic and such with the 35's. I get 16.5

I've been thinking more and more lately about gettin a dodge, 98-02. or should i get a 12 valve?

doesn't really matter, 24 valve will run ya a little more for some basic add ons. and have more issues. Those are hit and miss though, even if you prepare for them they can still occur. but it's easier to find a cleaner 24 valve with decent mileage on them and they're good trucks. And being able to adjust the power is REALLY nice..

I like my 24v--and quieter than a 24v

Looking at my onboard computer and going easy on the go pedal--I will see an increase in milage

Oh--BLACK SMOKE :awesomework:

I'm not familliar with the box you guys are talking about, does it change injector timing? If not then it shouldn't change your mileage much if at all. Driver input/ driving habbits are much more of a varriable for mileage.

I'm not familliar with the box you guys are talking about, does it change injector timing? If not then it shouldn't change your mileage much if at all. Driver input/ driving habbits are much more of a varriable for mileage.

I dunno--it changes stuff---makes it go faster :haha:

As for timing vs. pulse width--if done correctly either one can have a big factor on mileage. But yes typicly driver is the biggest variable....

Try dealing with customers who complain aboujt crappy fuel mileage....:rolleyes:

Latest posts