• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dodge-What injectors?

I'm not familliar with the box you guys are talking about, does it change injector timing? If not then it shouldn't change your mileage much if at all. Driver input/ driving habbits are much more of a varriable for mileage.

The box does both pulse width, and timing

actually I remember starting a thread on the whole 12 vs 24 valve loudness thing quite a few years ago.. I was amazed at how much louder my Uncles 24 valve was over my 12 valve.. It was pretty unanimous that 24 valves were louder because of the injection pump..

I've never heard a 12v that was near as loud as my truck is (HO 24v...the loudest of the loud IP's)

and all the Edge boxes for 24v trucks add timing, and definitly help w/ milage

I've never heard a 12v that was near as loud as my truck is (HO 24v...the loudest of the loud IP's)

and all the Edge boxes for 24v trucks add timing, and definitly help w/ milage

The EZ is only pulse... You have to tap the pump wire to add timing...

actually I remember starting a thread on the whole 12 vs 24 valve loudness thing quite a few years ago.. I was amazed at how much louder my Uncles 24 valve was over my 12 valve.. It was pretty unanimous that 24 valves were louder because of the injection pump..

Yup, 24v are usually louder for sure. A 12v can get pretty load if you turn the timing up bu 24v seem to still be louder.

Odd--al the used 12v I see come thru work--they always seemed to be louder than mine...

Odd--al the used 12v I see come thru work--they always seemed to be louder than mine...

I never noticed it until they were right next to eachother in my uncles driveway, he fired his off and easily overpowered mine in the noise area.

Latest posts