• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

DOM Tube

I plan on getting some pretty soon. only reason i haven't ordered any yet is lack of the proper vehicle. I sold the only truck i had, and can't see driving down I-5 with 18' sticks of tube hanging out the back of my 4runner, being a good idea.
But yeah, i'd be interested in a group buy.

.120 wall.. correct??

I will be placing an order here real soon for some 2" and 1.75" .120 wall

got to start to work on my darn cage....

I will let you know the price when I get it to see if you still want it...

I need 6 sticks of 1 1/2 120 wall...are you pricing at Marmon? The last price I got from them was around 3.61 a foot that was in april

Last edited:
no I go through a friend at a steel shop near me.. he gives me decent prices on it..

it was cheaper than that, the last price I got around was around the same time.

I will call him up maybe by the end of this week, and try to set it up.

it will be delivered to my place in Graham, more than likely... unless I get bored and go pick it up myself:haha:

marmon keystone in auburn. they are the primary international distributor for all the local steel houses in the area. Paid $2/ft for 1.5" .120 wall DOM & $2.65/ft for 1.75 " .120 wall on a group buy I put together a couple months ago.

When Shane and I were picking up the order, a Metals Supermarkets truck was waiting to pick up an order as well.

marmon keystone in auburn. they are the primary international distributor for all the local steel houses in the area. Paid $2/ft for 1.5" .120 wall DOM & $2.65/ft for 1.75 " .120 wall on a group buy I put together a couple months ago.

When Shane and I were picking up the order, a Metals Supermarkets truck was waiting to pick up an order as well.

yo reco said to tell me too tell you to get your ASS back to work little man:haha:

hmmm.... speaking of TUBE! I have some 1 3/4" .120w DOM I should get rid of, it's wasting away... 23foot sticks like 4 or 5 - 70 bucks each... can deliver or meet up if yer not too far away