• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Down sizing, what do you got.

We live in Alabama. You can drive around 8 years with a dealer tag on anything like you bought it yesterday.
Same thing in Ga, we also use the bill of sale method.

Bones said:
I was just there last weekend (Louisburg) and yes will be there sometime after Christmas and to Mile's for NYE asshattery. Yes I have a GF in L-burg...P n Dedre went to HS with her.

Didn't realize she was in da burg.. that's like 5 miles from Stilwell..

kid rok said:
Same thing in Ga, we also use the bill of sale method.

Just make sure you keep a pen clipped to the blak date spot on the bill of sale... And that said pen actully works... Ask me how I know... :indianajones:

Down sized to this since I sold my jeep
2010-12-14120733.jpg

man your jeep was sweet. i got me a razor thinking i was going to down size needless to say it was a joke to me i call my the mario cart . i just didnt work 4 me anyway good luck and i really liked your jeep

Budget YJ said:
I want one tooo :****:
:woot: :woot:
:dblthumb:
Thinking about selling mine to do the same loller.gif

Where did you get it and how much if you do mind me asking :dunno:
u really want a razor hell i give my to the kids.

here's mine.. '05 LJ Rubicon w/ 3" RE LA lift & 37"s. The iroks sucked in both world...road & rockrawling.... but got KM's now and can go 90mph on the highway& follow buggies on 40's. Below are some pics when I took the babe to the beach in Destin, FL from Oxford, AL... and that's just a bitch in them too!

1116081317-00.jpg

1116081318-00.jpg

I'M BUILDIN SWEET PEA! lol... never had a big ass buggy but last truck was on tons. This lil yoter will be 4link rear, 37-39's, propane, arb's..

MUCHADO said:
Didn't realize she was in da burg.. that's like 5 miles from Stilwell..
Yup, not far from y'all thumb.gif

MUCHADO said:
I'M BUILDIN SWEET PEA! lol... never had a big ass buggy but last truck was on tons. This lil yoter will be 4link rear, 37-39's, propane, arb's..
Niiiiice

RUBIPENN said:
here's mine.. '05 LJ Rubicon w/ 3" RE LA lift & 37"s. The iroks sucked in both world...road & rockrawling.... but got KM's now and can go 90mph on the highway& follow buggies on 40's. Below are some pics when I took the babe to the beach in Destin, FL from Oxford, AL... and that's just a bitch in them too!

1116081317-00.jpg

1116081318-00.jpg

when i saw you posted, i was thinking that your idea of down sizing was to take a fully functional rig and completely destroy it into something that will never see the light of day again..

draggbody said:
when i saw you posted, i was thinking that your idea of down sizing was to take a fully functional rig and completely destroy it into something that will never see the light of day again..

LOL... yea my CJ has got a long way to go now..... it being 20 deg. in Randy's shop & going back to school for my masters isn't helping anything either... i'm stocking up on parts right now to get back at it when it warms up and i'm on break between semesters... At least I know the pane works thumb.gif

HELL...............if OBAMANOMICS keeps on going , were all gonna have to downsize & pick one of these to wheel in :****:

RBD2010138.jpg

DAMMIT

I wheeled hard for 15 years throwing $$$ at the rigs like it was nothing. The year I was at top truck in 99 the $$ I spent that year on broken parts alone Icould have bought a new truck off the lot. I wheeled for another five years and then tried to put my life in line. We moved down here 4 years ago to sort things out. I have been collecting parts to do a semi DD/wheeler. It will be a 95 yj backhalfed but still a 4 seater for the family, it will have a 5.3, turbo 350,atlas3.0, unimog 404's and 42 tsl's. Full hydo and CO's in all four corners, along with 4link F&R. I love a buggie but I like the look of a production vehicle done up. All the parts are here and waiting for the new year to start building. We as a family miss hitting the trails and not having to worrie about breaking everytime we went out. Time to enjoy what we are getting ready to build not destroy it because it was fun.

Latest posts