• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dynamite Design - AC / 2xRT

Well here we go.....We made the trip to Lexington and arrived at David"s shop at 7:00.
After a short discussion a deal was struck for both parties to be happy.I know there was a loss for both. We loaded and left.That simple.
As far as I'm concerned I have to say that David stepped up and did what he could to make things right. David had parts cleaned of metal that was not needed,boxed what he could and was a stand up guy for they way things has gone for him this past week. I believe David has a natural talent for Offroad fab work.He like everyone else has his own vision and not everyone's is the same.The biggest problem here was communication.I hope he gets things straightened out and does what he wants to do.
I want to thank ECGS and Olivers Custom Drive Shafts for the offers made,it will be very helpful getting back on track.It may take some time but we"ll be in touch.Thanks
As of today Adam has set plan B into motion and has made a contact on a bare Chassis.The reason for not starting from scratch is you can wast a lot of time (which he doesn't have right now) and material getting to a bare frame stage.It's a lot easier to look and one and say,Yep that dog will hunt.
So,for those that were concerned THANK YOU VERY MUCH! and for those needing some entertainment YOUR VERY WELCOME! I hope we have not offended anyone with our post,if so you know where you can go.Just kidding,sorry.
I would appreciate it if we could just let this go away for Davids sake.I know this is not what he wanted,neither Adam.Communication is the key to any successful build.

Good luck to David and anyone he's working with.I hope all goes well.

Over and out until we get a little sompin sompin going on.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

muddinmetal said:
Everyone that gets ****ed by this goober keeps letting him off easy... he'll never learn

He definitely did not get off easy. In life I've learned that you won't get anywhere by beating a man when he's down. It just isn't worth it to me.

ADAMCARTER315 said:
He definitely did not get off easy. In life I've learned that you won't get anywhere by beating a man when he's down. It just isn't worth it to me.

^ Class.

Though I'd expect nothing less.
:dblthumb:

muddinmetal said:
Everyone that gets ****ed by this goober keeps letting him off easy... he'll never learn

Whether he got off easy or not do you think anybody that has read the last few pages will get him to build anything or anyone who hears about this? As long as Adam and others that have been screwed by him are good I say great.
It will take him years to rebuild his name as a business man no matter how nice he is at making things good for the customer.

Re: Re: Dynamite Design - AC / 2xRT

muddinmetal said:
Unless you were a party member in the discussion then you have no idea what occured. Often people know when they screwed up and nothing needs to be said. I met Adam and his dad once, and they are good folk. Like his dad said, let it be. Move along.

damn have not looked at this thread in a week or so .... i totally foreseen this though ...... oh well . if i ever have a chassis built there's only two people that would do it , Woodlee or EB customs

The new chassis builder is one of the best there is and I cant wait to see Adam put it on the podium.

I think this shitty situation is going to turn out great for all parties involved.

Great choice on the new builder adam!

Joshua1086 said:
The new chassis builder is one of the best there is and I cant wait to see Adam put it on the podium.

I think this shitty situation is going to turn out great for all parties involved.

Great choice on the new builder adam!

I wonder if this means what I think it means...

23ac9105e402d8411bb0aecbb0f3fdeb.jpg

How!!! Just how the ****!!! Out of all these stories on this post, no one has had to have dental surgery????? I mean. How the **** do just throw your hands up an walk away???
You call my wrecker service....... And Ask me to deliver a car to shop A at 3:00 on Monday.

And I deliver said car to wrong shop after it has rolled off the rollback at 75mph and is months late on a Tuesday. And I'm like "sorry bro it didn't work out this time an just drive the **** off"

Thats^^^^^^ what this guy is doing.....