• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dynamite Design - AC / 2xRT

Joshua1086 said:
Damn pattooyee your so much better than everyone here, the :afro: that saved christmas... please everyone stop posting on this thread before pattooyee gets mad and starts calling everyone :afro: and posts more than anyone else like :afro: santa claus.
:****: molaugh ignorant mob :wtflol:

Okay guys, enough. While we allow the word here in context, this is and WILL NOT become a racist board. There are other places to play if that is the sandbox you prefer. First time ever in the history of Hardline have I set up a sensored word.

JohnG said:
Okay guys, enough. While we allow the word here in context, this is and WILL NOT become a racist board. There are other places to play if that is the sandbox you prefer. First time ever in the history of Hardline have I set up a sensored word.

I think it's funnier that way.

JohnG said:

Dats Renigulous

So your saying if I type ****** now it wont show the word ******? What if I put niggar?

JohnG said:
While we allow the word here in context, this is and WILL NOT become a racist board.

So using ****** in context isnt racist? thats a new one to me. I guess now I can walk up to a ****** and point at his buddy and say "look at that dumb ******". Oh, no its okay ******, I used it in context...i wasnt being racist
molaugh

Joc said:
So using :afro: in context isnt racist? thats a new one to me. I guess now I can walk up to a :afro: and point at his buddy and say "look at that dumb :afro:". Oh, no its okay :afro:, I used it in context...i wasnt being racist
molaugh

Race baiter, see you next year. Next?

I've always wanted to do this:

:afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ****** ******

Had a black teacher in school tell me the word wasn't a racist word when started, it just meant a very ignorant person, seriously! :****: . I just found out what Ya guys were referring to so thats why I came clean about being a black man. Now that I know what Yall when you guys use it, I'm pretty sure I hate all of you. Dam crackers..

kushKrawlin said:
Had a black teacher in school tell me the word wasn't a racist word when started, it just meant a very ignorant person, seriously!

Yeah ... someone told me that once, too. Not true.

nig·ger
?ni??r/
nounoffensive
noun: :afro:; plural noun: :afro:s
a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.
Origin

late 17th century (as an adjective): from earlier neger, from French nègre, from Spanish negro 'black' (see Negro).

In fact, the way I use the term can equally apply to a white person. But I should probably not use it that way as it is incorrect according to the definition.

kushKrawlin said:
Had a black teacher in school tell me the word wasn't a racist word when started, it just meant a very ignorant person, seriously! :****: . I just found out what Ya guys were referring to so thats why I came clean about being a black man. Now that I know what Yall when you guys use it, I'm pretty sure I hate all of you. Dam crackers..
Cracker refers to the sound the whip made when the slaves masters whipped them. I always laugh when ******s think its bad to call us that.

BUG-E J said:
Cracker refers to the sound the whip made when the slaves masters whipped them. I always laugh when :afro:s think its bad to call us that.

You just blew my mind. I always wondered that. I thought it was just because most crackers are light in color! LOL!