• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dynamite Design - AC / 2xRT

Elliott said:
Patoyee, heres just an example, And Im not knocking EOR, in any way at all, they do very good work and have a good business.But I remember reading your build thread on pirate, You got the 123 frame, which is a good platform to start with but you still changed some things up for your personal taste. There is not a buggy out there that you could walk up to and not change a thing, everyone wants different things, and if you have a builder build something there is going to be a little of his taste in there as well.

True. But I would think that someone farming out a build would expect to loose a lot of creative input. I would at least. When I bought the 321 I expected it not to be 100% a creation of my own. When I started rolling tube it turned out that I put the rolled tube in all the same places that EOR had already done with another chassis anyway. Its changed a bunch since even then, now you can barely tell its a 321. I have a buddy that has another 321 that I wheel with and people can't tell they're the same platform.

Anyway, we are digressing, but I agree, working with the public is difficult. I do it for a living. You try to please everyone but in the end you can't be everything to everyone. You just have to try to be the best at what you do and not change it for the few who can't be pleased.

Elliott said:
Not taking up for him but that rear axle truss is pretty good in my opinion, and really the chassis isn't that much different than the pic.

I had to put them side by side because I couldnt' see the difference from one page to the next either. The CAD drawing looks like a nice solid chassis. The actual one has all those goofy, useless bends..

What do you not agree with that I have said? And redneck you my friend are obviously just a ****.

jpony645 said:
I had to put them side by side because I couldnt' see the difference from one page to the next either. The CAD drawing looks like a nice solid chassis. The actual one has all those goofy, useless bends..

I did the same thing and was going to post it but then decided not to enter the fray. :)

Elliott said:
What do you not agree with that I have said? And redneck you my friend are obviously just a ****.

I'm not exactly sure what the relationship is but I know that David used to work for Woodlee and redneck owns 2 buggies that were built by Woodlee roughly during the same time period that David worked at WOD. In addition I believe that redneck and Woodlee have some mutual business ventures, or at least some business ventures that run close in interests. Just from speaking to redneck online and in person I believe that he and Woodlee are in somewhat regular contact. Based on all of this I would venture a guess that redneck may have some sort of personal, close-up experience with David, although I couldn't venture a guess as to what it might be. This is all purely educated speculation based on matching redneck's previous posts both on this forum and Pirate up with this scenario. If one didn't have a man-crush on him or wasn't stalking all of his posts online as I obviously am they might not put all of this together so I will help out where I can. :)

Completely off topic, but this thread needs a good derailing, but Patoyee do you have any secret barbque sauce recipes you could share(or at least I think you've stated before that is what business your in)

Elliott said:
Completely off topic, but this thread needs a good derailing, but Patoyee do you have any secret barbque sauce recipes you could share(or at least I think you've stated before that is what business your in)

Not really. I would get sued if I shared any of the franchise recipes. :****:

A little humer is what we needed right now. Were about the leave the 205 and get on into the 404 for a little bit.I have just one question,which one of Elliott or Robby Bobby is selling this person of interest the Meth?If one of you will come clean then we'll know what area code to search the pawn shops for parts.

I do not know Elliot personally, but I do know that he has built a few rigs around here that have had the **** beat out of them for about a decade and are still holding up well

I can guarantee you that im not a meth dealer, Im just the person with enough common sense to know who to get into business with. And my area code is 615 :flipgotcha:

POPS58 said:
A little humer is what we needed right now. Were about the leave the 205 and get on into the 404 for a little bit.I have just one question,which one of Elliott or Robby Bobby is selling this person of interest the Meth?If one of you will come clean then we'll know what area code to search the pawn shops for parts.
What takes you to the 404 side of things?

Elliott said:

I'm just a **** I guess, because I am like Redneck Engineered. **** this Dynamite guy. Redneck just knew more than all of us before the Dynamite Disaster epidemic hit, which is why he's always been on his ass... He knew what was coming and what to expect. I lost all hope in Dynamite when he started that thread, halfass remodeling his fawking bathroom. Clearly not the work of a professional, a professional that's capable of turning out worthy fabwork. To hear him talk, he's the next EOR, WOD, Coleworx, Jimmy Smith, Angryfab, etc.....but the fact is, I've not even seen him build **** that your average Joe that builds his own **** in his own spare time at home with cheap tools should be proud of. So all these recent threads, I've just been watching and waiting to blow up, but trying not to be a super **** during the builds, until he ended up proving himself, or failing miserably....

P.S. I tried to find a link to that damn Dynamite bathroom remodel, but couldn't find it :wtflol:

patooyee said:
I'm not exactly sure what the relationship is but I know that David used to work for Woodlee and redneck owns 2 buggies that were built by Woodlee roughly during the same time period that David worked at WOD. In addition I believe that redneck and Woodlee have some mutual business ventures, or at least some business ventures that run close in interests. Just from speaking to redneck online and in person I believe that he and Woodlee are in somewhat regular contact. Based on all of this I would venture a guess that redneck may have some sort of personal, close-up experience with David, although I couldn't venture a guess as to what it might be. This is all purely educated speculation based on matching redneck's previous posts both on this forum and Pirate up with this scenario. If one didn't have a man-crush on him or wasn't stalking all of his posts online as I obviously am they might not put all of this together so I will help out where I can. :)

LMAO, that last sentence got me. Pretty much right on with everything. Luckily I've never been screwed by David or had any personal dealings, I just know more about all the stupid bullshit he's done than I care to admit.

TacomaJD said:
I'm just a **** I guess, because I am like Redneck Engineered. **** this Dynamite guy. Redneck just knew more than all of us before the Dynamite Disaster epidemic hit, which is why he's always been on his ass... He knew what was coming and what to expect. I lost all hope in Dynamite when he started that thread, halfass remodeling his fawking bathroom. Clearly not the work of a professional, a professional that's capable of turning out worthy fabwork. To hear him talk, he's the next EOR, WOD, Coleworx, Jimmy Smith, Angryfab, etc.....but the fact is, I've not even seen him build **** that your average Joe that builds his own **** in his own spare time at home with cheap tools should be proud of. So all these recent threads, I've just been watching and waiting to blow up, but trying not to be a super **** during the builds, until he ended up proving himself, or failing miserably....

P.S. I tried to find a link to that damn Dynamite bathroom remodel, but couldn't find it :wtflol:

To be honest, I actually feel bad now that I didn't call this dude out earlier and try to warn everyone. Then Elliott would have really thought I was a ****. Truth is, lots of people have given David multiple chances to succeed and bent over backwards to help him. Sometimes you just can't help stupid ****s.

TacomaJD said:

Here ya go Josh: http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=30045.msg358635#msg358635

He was even more of a prick under that screen name... look at this ****ing disaster: http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=30419.msg362613#msg362613

Adam, I hope it works out for yall and you get all your stuff back with minimum drama. I was pretty surprised that you wanted another buggy, to me the only upgrade over the single seater you raced last year would be an ifs car