• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

East Texas....

5BrothersFabrication said:
Except the Astros baby!!! :woot:

you mean the dis-astros? They are f-ing terrible! We have more major league talent on the Sugar Land Skeeters than the Houston Astros. BTW Roger "The Rocket" Clemens is the starting pitcher for the Skeeters tomorrow night.

My tix :flipoff1:
bb41e442.jpg

alanevans10 said:
Where at in East Texas? I work in East Texas and the farther east you go the shittier it gets.

Liberty/Daisetta

Outlaws visiting the inlaws. I'm gonna get out and ride today just to look around.

oh sweet location. Were you able to get signed up for the Celebrity Methlab Homes tour? Its a dont miss tourist excursion in that 'neck.

InDaShop said:
oh sweet location. Were you able to get signed up for the Celebrity Methlab Homes tour? Its a dont miss tourist excursion in that 'neck.

molaugh

I've noticed a few crack heads. Mostly either people are in work trucks or sitting on their porch. lol

InDaShop said:
thats called Louisiana :flipoff1:

Troof, my ex lives there, called me last week with a car question. "I drove through water, how long till I can start the car again?"

My response, "I guess as long as it takes the dealer to swap a new engine in it."
2011 Hemi Challenger 6 speed. Glad its not my problem anymore. Hijacked off.

Re: Re: East Texas....

TBItoy said:
I go to texarkana every 6-8 Weeks or so. It's flatter and hotter than west tn.

No bueno.

unfortunetly i live in texarkana, and it sucks. the town is aginst anything that would help make it a better place. its a minimum of 2 hours to anything worth doing.
unless you want to grow weed, cook meth, or go to local honky tonk( that has the same crowd as it did 30 years ago, only thing different is now their kids are there to), then stay away.

ive got about 5 years and it will be time to :gtfo: :****:

Wouldn't be too bad but I'm not a sit around and talk and watch tv kind of guy.
I just have nothing to do. :****: