• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Elbe---Saturday the 6th

sunday....SUNDAY???? Damnit!
Mike, you said earlier you may have to change the day...well????:corn:

Ok this weekend is definitely out. But I am going to head down on saturday the 6th. Meeting time is open...

Also been a few years since I was down there and wouldn't mind meeting up along the way to follow somebody(last time was in a foot of snow,lol)

Mike I could meet up with you and show you the way out there. You'll be going right past my place on the way out anyways.

Looks like we are out.....no front housing under the sami.

When you ruthlessly showboat and ask too much of a rig it keeps ya from actually trail riding.

Some seat time and getting the bugs worked out would be better than a destructo mission for fame the first run out.

That just me tho.

Please do bill--would love to have ya follow me :D

Firm up the date and I will be there. I have to work that weekend, but if I have enough time, I can arrange to work one of the two days and be off for the other which will allow me to join you. :awesomework:

I will be there Mike! Ryan will hopefully be ridin bitch too, i need to follow somebody down there as well cause i have no clue where im goin

will try to get saturday off.will know tommorrow if i can make it.

sam if i go i can show you the way.

I will be there Mike! Ryan will hopefully be ridin bitch too, i need to follow somebody down there as well cause i have no clue where im goin

I think you should stay home. Last time we were in the same area wheeling on the same day I broke a u-joint on a logging road. :booo:

Follow Mike down and you both can follow me out from Puyallup.

will try to get saturday off.will know tommorrow if i can make it.

sam if i go i can show you the way.

Cool!

I think you should stay home. Last time we were in the same area wheeling on the same day I broke a u-joint on a logging road. :booo:

Follow Mike down and you both can follow me out from Puyallup.

I agree with Les on this one! Im replacing my UJoints this weekend actually hahaha

That's because you don't know how to drive. :fawkdancesmiley: