• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Empi racetrim high back

09zkrankin

I've been research bing these seats and everything I see says they are a great seat for the price. Going to order then this evening and just wanted to get some input on from people who have used them.

My main thing is are they big guy friendly? I'm no little guy, got a 42" waist. My dad has Mastercraft Rubicon and they fit good, I'm hoping these are about the same.

My second thing is black or tweed? Asthmatic ally it's not going to matter which one I go with on my rig, just curious if one seems to look better longer. I try to stay away from the mud but that's not always possible, and my jeep is usually either kept in the garage or outside with the soft top on

Re:

A few friends have had some. The material wears out very quickly, esp if the rig sits out much or you ride often.

I have a 38" waist and prefer the wides to the regulars. I had the low back wides with headrest & thought theywere comfortable. They are the widest seat I've seen though. 3-4" wider than a PRP or Corbeau.

I personally like the corbeau ultra wides or XPs for a trail rig & overall cost vs quality.

Nice seat but the material doesn't hold up. Mine are about 5 years old and the tweed on the drivers seat is just crumbling off.

I had 2 sets. Good seats for the money. Im not big so cant say how they will fit you. Any seat starts to get beat after 5 years of sun, mud , cleaning etc.

Re:

Cool. I ordered a set of the black/tweed this evening. Supposed to be here Friday or saturday. I've always heard that suspension seats do wonders for all day riding comfort so I can't wait to try em out. im beyond ready to get rid of my worn out stock seats