• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Enclosed Trailer - Paint it or Wrap it?

BustedKnucklefilms

So I have an enlcosed trailer I have been carrying to events to sell DVDs and merchandise. It is an older model and is white and grungy looking.

I need to make it look good. So here are my options:

1) Paint it black with rustoleum. Roll on or spray on and then put decals on it. The cheapest Route for sure.
2) Pay a ton of money to wrap it with a custom wrap. 3k is way out of my price range.
3) Or just wrap it with some blank vinyl and put decals on it. Not sure how much this would cost.

Thoughts?

Try to clean it up. Go to a truck shop and get some fleet brite or similar. It is a very good aluminum cleaner and may very well make it look brand new. I just layed some flat black vinyl wrap down. It was the 3m stuff that is easier to install. On a flat surface it should be easy, but around edges and stuff it is a pain. I took me a long time to lay it down. That with some stickers over it should work well also

a good freind of mine has a vynal shop and cuts me helacuis deals.. by far the best out there and hes cheap. let me know if you want me to shoot you some info

Wow from this.
DSCN2950.jpg

to this. I will definetily try this out!
DSCN2971.jpg

Take some before and after of your trailer and let us know what you think.

Also the thread does not say if they use it full strenght or thinned out.

Only do a small area at a time. Spray it on full strength let it work for 15 to 20 seconds wipe clean. Be sure to wash when you finish a side.

Noah said:
Only do a small area at a time. Spray it on full strength let it work for 15 to 20 seconds wipe clean. Be sure to wash when you finish a side.

will do, now /i just need to figure out how to get all of John Gs stickers off the back. :p