• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Enclosed Trailer - Paint it or Wrap it?

I cleaned my enclosed today using diluted purple power in a bucket and used a scrub brush. I don't think the trailer had been washed since it was new, and it cleaned right up.

Got around to doing my enclosed today. I used the dollar store Totally Awesome, looks like piss in a squirt bottle. thumb.gif I tried several different ways of using it, but the best way I found was undiluted, spray it on with the trailer being dry, then take a wet rag and wipe it off, then rinse with water. Try not to let it dry because then you have to clean the same spot again. I think I used 3 bottles on my 6x12 trailer.

Before

trailer012.jpg

trailer011.jpg

trailer013.jpg

trailer014.jpg

Halfway done

trailer015.jpg

Nice and shiny now 8)

trailer017.jpg

trailer016.jpg

This stuff also takes that nasty black **** that gets on aluminum diamond tread toolboxes off, but it doesn't restore any luster to them.
And try to be DOWNWIND from this stuff when you spray it, it's pretty powerful and sucks to breath. :****: It's pretty bad ass stuff, it also cleans the hell out of tires. :dblthumb:

It didnt help my traqiler a whole lot. undiluted it just started taking the paint off.......... So i guess some Roll on Rustoleum Gray is next. :dunno:

Stripped all of the stickers off of the swag wagon yesterday. Now all I need to do is get all the sticky crap off, Sand it down, and paint it with the smoke gray Roll on Rustoleum Paint I bought. Here goes nothing. :dblthumb:

312357_10100345738938261_7008660_51297535_8036585_n.jpg

my roommate sells materials for wraps and all the vinyl etc, They have tons of different kinds and he can get the stuff really damn cheap

Spent some time over at Custom Tint and Offroad this week and Darryl straight hooked up the Swag Wagon.
I sent him what I wanted. Drove up there measured out the trailer. Got everything made up. Came back the next day and layed all the graphics.
I couldnt be happier with how it turned out. Darryl knows his stuff and it was way cheaper than a full wrap. I have less than $1k in the paint and graphics.
316859_284811641550807_100000659207682_933143_156931593_n.jpg

Check out the video. I did a time lapse of one side. :dblthumb:
The BK Swag wagon gets hooked up at Custom Tint & Offroad

Looks like a whole new trailer man. But I agree with mr. B, gotta do something about those rims. Some black wheels would look good on it.

felipecj said:
Looks like a whole new trailer man. But I agree with mr. B, gotta do something about those rims. Some black wheels would look good on it.

If money was no option Id rock some Black Rockstars with yellow accents. But I am going to rock these old school wheels from 94'.

There is still some room on the trailer for another big sponsor..... ;D ;D ;D