• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

evans creek issues

I know you are and I support WOW and it's members 100% in mind and soul.:worship:

You're in a high level position and have been there for awhile......you're used to these types of comments and people like me.:;

I know that about you. I also know Evans is your favorite child. You raised him, groomed him and set him off into the world. He's his own man now and you have not accepted it. He's lives in a different world you lived in and while your experience and wisdom, he appreciates. His life path is different from what you chose for him. Time to let your boy become a man Jim.:beer:

Boy this is almost to :rb: for me to reply to. Evans "life path " has nothing to do with me or any choices I make. Its the Forest services child were just there to help take care of it as best we can.
I suggest that any of you that think I am off base with what the FS wants call or e-mail Bob Pacific and get the information straight from him. I have tried my damnedest to get it through to you as a messenger but its like trying to lead a cow down a flight of stairs:booo:

I have tried my damnedest to get it through to you as a messenger but its like trying to lead a cow down a flight of stairs:booo:

Your 'message' is crystal clear to me.:;

I understand you relay info on the board......you also give opinions and personal insight. And you do get shot as the messenger at times, but one's true self is hard to hide.

You've chosen your side and that's nothing to be ashamed of. Since we can't control the situation, we're over here biding our time I guess.

.........everything is professional and cordial.:awesomework:

So who's going to rear burn these rocks down the slope this Memorial day weekend?

I predict alot of folks "not making it" and needing to "try it again".....and again.:redneck:

call or e-mail Bob Pacific and get the information straight from him. :

I tried calling him 3 times today. I left a message, and he never called me back. Maybe he was busy taking calls from other wheelers, I don't know. I will try again tomorrow. 1 (360) 825-6585

well hopefully its not just me but a group of people

I think this would be a good idea but would need a few people to head up.

So this has come down to FS this. DNR that. Why not stick with what this thread is about. What we CAN do to help Evans Creek ORV and ideas as to fix 311 trail head to make FS and the users happy. How about putting together a plan or rather a list of ideas to bring to the FS to show them what kinda things we would like? To help with this ALL the work would be done by the users to save $$. This list would have things for ALL levels of rig and driver and the trails would be clearly marked. It would also help the park look more like it should be there and not like it is just a bunch of random run-a-rounds.:corn:

I've been reading this when I can...(Getting things ready for the big weekend)

I see a lot of really good people trying to do what they think is right...

I actually agree with statements from some, that I usually don't agree with, and oppose some from those that I have similar opinions with...

For those keeping score at home, does that make me "in between"???

I think Money Mark is really bringing some **** to the table... Different kind of approach, but affective...:cool:

The maintenance item has been completed and you (or anyone else) has no say in the matter.

This I know, and not what I was talking about. If the trail heads need to look "nice" then ok, we can do that. Rather then then the start of the trail being the gate keeper move it back 20 or so yards and groom the start before it. Leave the old gate keeper of 311 as it is now and build a NEW gate keeper up in the trail. Make it a bit longer and cover the whole trail. If built where the trail start to be in a rut it should be easy to groom it to prevent a by-pass being made.

This I know, and not what I was talking about. If the trail heads need to look "nice" then ok, we can do that. Rather then then the start of the trail being the gate keeper move it back 20 or so yards and groom the start before it. Leave the old gate keeper of 311 as it is now and build a NEW gate keeper up in the trail. Make it a bit longer and cover the whole trail. If built where the trail start to be in a rut it should be easy to groom it to prevent a by-pass being made.

Thats actualy a good suggestion:awesomework:. I talked to Bob about doing something like this the other day whe I called him. Possibly back on the first flat area. Were also discussing putting up a set of goalposts that you have to fit through to enter the trails.

Thats actualy a good suggestion:awesomework:. I talked to Bob about doing something like this the other day whe I called him. Possibly back on the first flat area. Were also discussing putting up a set of goalposts that you have to fit through to enter the trails.

How wide would the goal posts be???:eeek:

Latest posts