• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Every Day Carry Thread

kmcminn said:
Don't forget your AARP card.

Hey, **** you.
41b5e5eb1aa452b6da42470833978fcd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have OCD tendencies even though I've been clinically tested and it's not bad enough to classify. That said. I can't stand to have **** in my pockets when I sit down for long periods of time or on my wrists or neck. When I get home, everything comes off and I throw on my house clothes.

Wallet
small set of keys (three)
phone
work badge

Cell phone, debit card and drivers license. I can't stand having stuff in my pockets. I don't think I
My wedding ring even made it to the reception. Can't stand jewelry either.

LandSpeeder said:
I have OCD tendencies even though I've been clinically tested and it's bad enough to classify. That said. I can't stand to have **** in my pockets when I sit down for long periods of time or on my wrists or neck. When I get home, everything comes off and I throw on my house clothes.

Wallet
phone
work badge

Same here. Bare minimum going to work. Phone and Kodiak. Keys and wallet stay in vehicle. On weekends I carry my wallet though. My ring comes off each night too and doesn't go on most weekends.

Wallet, keys, phone, snuff, sharpie. Sometimes a knife. Simple.

And AARP supported obamacare. So when I get **** in the mail from them, I take the prepaid envelope and write "go **** yourself, liberal" or other things on it and send it back. That's 49c out of their pocket. Sounds small, but thousands of us doing it...
:flipgotcha:

5BrothersFabrication said:

And AARP supported obamacare. So when I get **** in the mail from them, I take the prepaid envelope and write "go **** yourself, liberal" or other things on it and send it back. That's 49c out of their pocket. Sounds small, but thousands of us doing it...

Hahahahaha Dammit, that's hilarious.

LandSpeeder said:

I have the essentials, **** that gets used often, then the rubber one to put against my leg because I can't stand it either. I have (clockwise)- $700 Texas Speed key chain (came with free cam and valve springs), work tool box, son's rifle, my rifle, home, Explorer, Nissan, can opener.

****, forgot to post the pic.

That is exactly why I did not renew.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk with my left thumb.

You all talking about wedding rings I have not wore mine sence our honeymoon that was 11 years ago

rednecklights said:
I almost lost a finger to my wedding ring. A quick trip to the tattoo shop fixed that problem. My wife's name is Kerri so I put a "k" on the ring finger.

Jon Piper

Not trying to hijack a thread, but did you go to the tattoo shop just to get a k on your finger? I'm not into the whole inked up thing, but really don't like wearing my ring so I was going to get something on my left ring finger, but my buddies convinced me that it would be kinda gay to just get something on my finger. They said I needed to get something somewhere else and then just have them throw something together on my finger. I'm not down with the inner workings of the tattoo world so I'm not sure what is and is not acceptable. If I do get a tat I was thinking a tramp stamp that says "If you can read this then turn me over" to match my Jeep. thumb.gif

Re: Re: Every Day Carry Thread

That's funny I got to remember that when we get AARP fir the wrong address...
money_pit_yj said:
Not trying to hijack a thread, but did you go to the tattoo shop just to get a k on your finger? I'm not into the whole inked up thing, but really don't like wearing my ring so I was going to get something on my left ring finger, but my buddies convinced me that it would be kinda gay to just get something on my finger. They said I needed to get something somewhere else and then just have them throw something together on my finger. I'm not down with the inner workings of the tattoo world so I'm not sure what is and is not acceptable. If I do get a tat I was thinking a tramp stamp that says "If you can read this then turn me over" to match my Jeep. thumb.gif
I like ink and I want to do the King of Hearts tat and my wife do the Queen of Hearts..... I don't think she likes the idea because two women from my past have my name cover up and we'll crap I got a great cover up too.....

JD if you read this take a hint from me no matter how many beers or months it's been getting your little indian princesses name inked on is a bad idea...

rednecklights said:
1918056201edfaae8d677682b0a5f1a0.jpg

Im trashy when I want to be, I can keep all my tattoo's covered except my finger.

We went and got both of ours done.

The only time it gets noticed is when I pay for items.

Jon Piper

You're married to the letter "I" and a set of tweezers ???

Wedding band (only comes off at work sometimes, I'm a machinist)
Set of keys
Phone in back right pocket
Wallet (that has been ruined by running on a flat so long, thanks poverty) in left back pocket
Case pocket knife
And some loose change