• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

everyone ok? storm thread

blacksheep10 said:
golf balls 20 minutes north, quarter or larger a couple miles away, Tornado south of me, just rain in the middle for me. I was wanting some huge hail, I need a roof, a new car, etc.
Haha!! I just picture everyone around pulling their cars undercover and in garage , and someone pulling everything out of their garage. :dblthumb:

blacksheep10 said:
golf balls 20 minutes north, quarter or larger a couple miles away, Tornado south of me, just rain in the middle for me. I was wanting some huge hail, I need a roof, a new car, etc.
I had a new roof scheduled to be put on today, I called and canceled it since the storm is headed our way, figured if it got bad enough maybe I could get a supplement check from insurance, also figured we would get really hammered if They finished the roof hours before storm hits. Hope all the folks to the West of us are OK, looked real ugly on the news.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Re: everyone ok? storm thread

a3u4aze3.jpg

kushKrawlin said:
Haha!! I just picture everyone around pulling their cars undercover and in garage , and someone pulling everything out of their garage. :dblthumb:
Every time. I've gotten hail reports and accidentally driven that way and got a 2400$ check on an $1100 car and didn't fix it. Now the engine is blown up in my current driver, a hail storm would make it work my time to scrap it and buy another thumb.gif 2 of my good buddies do PDR and my good friend owns a body shop. Hail pays well and doesn't raise your rates.

blacksheep10 said:
Every time. I've gotten hail reports and accidentally driven that way and got a 2400$ check on an $1100 car and didn't fix it. Now the engine is blown up in my current driver, a hail storm would make it work my time to scrap it and buy another thumb.gif 2 of my good buddies do PDR and my good friend owns a body shop. Hail pays well and doesn't raise your rates.

Wouldn't bother me if it picked my house up here in AL and sat it down in GA. I wouldn't mind Allstate building me a newer, bigger house. :****:

Couple of pics from Evarts, KY. (harlan, Black Mountain, whatever you want to call it)

This is the gun shop in the middle of "town"
MORE+EVARTS.jpg

BmVxFeECYAAmLUR.jpg

This is the Marathon across the street from the South Evarts Campground (Best breakfast sammiches in Evarts)
BmVjR2qIAAALDA_.jpg

BmVhm1mCEAARUs6.jpg

This is the Dairy Hut
evarts+damage.JPG

EVARTS.jpg