• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Exhaust systems

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So where is a decent place to get a 4" complete exhaust system for my dodge?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->______________________________________________________________

There is a place in mount vernon that one of our welders got exhaust from. It was around $350 installed. Straight piped duramax.

Lincolnlock said:
There is a place in mount vernon that one of our welders got exhaust from. It was around $350 installed. Straight piped duramax.

I dunno if I want it that loud... was looking for one of those kits...

crash said:
I dunno if I want it that loud... was looking for one of those kits...
Mike I can hook you up on a kit so you can do it yourself, or I can possibly let you use our outside lift, and welder if you want to come over. Need a price, let me know.:;

PORTER said:
Mike I can hook you up on a kit so you can do it yourself, or I can possibly let you use our outside lift, and welder if you want to come over. Need a price, let me know.:;

Ya just looking for prices on a complete kit/system. I have access to 10+ racks so thats not a big deal.. Just wondering what the cost's are so I know what to try and save up...

Does your dealership get anything from comp specialties? Or, you can always stop at DDP on your way to or from work.

dppi (diesel performance parts inc) can hook you up as well. i just ordered a AFE 4" turbo back for my PSD and it ran me $347.00 shipped. that's from TN to CA. farmboydiesel also has good prices. i talked to him and he said he could have done a little better but i figured i got a good price shipped.

ive been looking for the same thing for mine....cheepest i found was 293.00 4" all the way with a strait thru muff...summit racing has that price and offroadoverstock has that price as well.....ive heard nothing but good about rip in oregon...and i think his is 299.00....

On my 96' I had Rip install his 4" with open style muffler. Great sound. No problems. I've heard Stan's Headers in Auburn also sells 4" CTD systems.

wcjp said:
On my 96' I had Rip install his 4" with open style muffler. Great sound. No problems. I've heard Stan's Headers in Auburn also sells 4" CTD systems.

stans did my 4" straight pipe on my duramax

Stans is good if you need a quick fix or a Custom setup. He's a little pricey if you just want to buy a system that you can get most anywhere. We're getting the Duals for my Dad's 05 for $220. Stans wanted over 600.

Crash have you been on the NW Bombers site yet?
There was one for free there the other day.
You may want to check it out.

Crash have you been on the NW Bombers site yet?
There was one for free there the other day.
You may want to check it out.

Last edited:

Latest posts