• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Exhaust systems

crash said:
Well I gotta say I love the new sound--even had somebody chase after us on sunday evening :D

I now hate the sound of mine, i'll be getting a exhaust system asap. The straight pipe has too much of a raspy sound for me, it sounds gay and like a pile of ****. :haha:

Lucky Jeff said:
Steph is very much use to tunnels and windows down :clappy: .

Glad to know i'm not the only one that does that :redneck: The Tunnels at the beginning of I-90 are just super for that, i'm sure people can hear me at the end of the tunnel :cool:

snwbrdpunk16 said:
I now hate the sound of mine, i'll be getting a exhaust system asap. The straight pipe has too much of a raspy sound for me, it sounds gay and like a pile of ****. :haha:

i THOUGHT that was a ford :haha: :haha:

crash said:
i THOUGHT that was a ford :haha: :haha:

Even with my straight pipe, it still sounds better than an I6 with exhaust :haha: :flipoff:

I just got off tho phone with Randy's offroad, and new exhaust is in the works. 4 inch all the way back from the turbo, with a 5" tip. I cant say the price cuz u'll cry :clappy: :clappy:

I told Jesse to stand on it through the tunnel going south on 405 just out of Bellevue. He asked me earlier up the freeway if I could hear it while I was 3 cars behind him. So I wanted to see how it sounded in the tunnel.. Should have seen the guys jaw drop in the car next to me when Jesse put his Dodge on 37's sideways :clappy: . Oh and it sounded good too. Dual 5" with 8" tips.

Lucky Jeff said:
I told Jesse to stand on it through the tunnel going south on 405 just out of Bellevue. He asked me earlier up the freeway if I could hear it while I was 3 cars behind him. So I wanted to see how it sounded in the tunnel.. Should have seen the guys jaw drop in the car next to me when Jesse put his Dodge on 37's sideways :clappy: . Oh and it sounded good too. Dual 5" with 8" tips.

That there is called power, sounds like he is making up for his small weiner, and mine. :kissmyass:

well with 37's and 24" rims, along with a kelderman airride and new stacks. Plus the flame job, yea he's makin up for all of us :redneck:

So--who else likes to drive with there passenger window down to hear the wonderful noises...[/QUOTE]

i guess im not the only one who does that:redneck:

snwbrdpunk16 said:
Ha ha, I just put my kitty back on...the straight pipe was a little to much.:flipoff:

Lucky Jeff said:
well with 37's and 24" rims, along with a kelderman airride and new stacks. Plus the flame job, yea he's makin up for all of us :redneck:

does he reside in the kent/covington area?

skinny_pedal said:
does he reside in the kent/covington area?
his shop is in Kent (He owns Pro Finish). And he lives in Renton, just above maple valley highway. Just imagine that thing pulling a 31 foot Warlock tunnel hull with twin blown 502's.. yea it's a sweet setup :clappy:

Lucky Jeff said:
his shop is in Kent (He owns Pro Finish). And he lives in Renton, just above maple valley highway. Just imagine that thing pulling a 31 foot Warlock tunnel hull with twin blown 502's.. yea it's a sweet setup :clappy:

yeah its a sweet truck. i didnt see the wheels and tires but i saw the paint, and STACKS. saw it on kent kangley and 277th? i believe it was

crash said:
So--who else likes to drive with there passenger window down to hear the wonderful noises...

As of yesterday I do too. The straight pipe is loud and obnoxious, just the way I like it. I'm sure it'll get old and I'll end up ordering some kind of 3" resonator or straight-through muffler to splice in there, but for now it's fun to drive by concrete retaining walls with the passenger window down. :D

Latest posts