• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Exhaust systems

I can get you the Stan's kit for $350. He's a little more pricy than the others but it's LOCAL, no waiting for parts to show up ;)

crash said:
SO they are a full aluminized turbo back system...

Yep :cool: no Cat and the muffler is nothing more than a huge glass pack :redneck:

It sounds cool too, nothing obnoxious or even too loud for long trips.

Ironically there is another free cummins exhaust system on NWB again. Think it is a banks system too.:hi:

Tankota said:
Ironically there is another free cummins exhaust system on NWB again. Think it is a banks system too.:hi:

its just the banks cat back and stock front part from my 97... i installed the AFE 4" setup on friday night....everything fit well,came with hangers and clamps,although i didnt use half of the clamps cause i welded it all on...it sounds great,turbo spools alot faster and now i have 2-4 pounds more boost...the cat was definetly clogged

leadfoot067 said:
its just the banks cat back and stock front part from my 97... i installed the AFE 4" setup on friday night....everything fit well,came with hangers and clamps,although i didnt use half of the clamps cause i welded it all on...it sounds great,turbo spools alot faster and now i have 2-4 pounds more boost...the cat was definetly clogged

So the old girl makes over 40 PSI now!:super: