• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Extra Points If You Can Solve This!

this thread got hi-whacked!

Matt I was just busting your hairy beanbags. I do know this and we can all agree, no matter how much you make you spend it all. :eek:

The balance in my checking account is still nearly the same today as it was 7 years ago.

And Bones, didnt you just buy a Beemer, and strip it down to sell and scrap out? Yeah thats how we know you're a high roller, scrapping BMW's :flipoff1:

F this thread, it needed hi whacked... got damn brothers boats with 502's and ****.... who owns this high roller stuff anyway geebus, tell him to take it to a trained professional :flipoff1:

laughing1

InDaShop said:
this thread got hi-whacked!

Matt I was just busting your hairy beanbags. I do know this and we can all agree, no matter how much you make you spend it all. :eek:

The balance in my checking account is still nearly the same today as it was 7 years ago.

And Bones, didnt you just buy a Beemer, and strip it down to sell and scrap out? Yeah thats how we know you're a high roller, scrapping BMW's :flipoff1:
I got a Bimmer for FREE son :woody: and it's a pile o **** SON :flipoff1:

I don't think the rider fared too well.
316737127_yFX2o-L.jpg

Matt O. said:
That is the truth Wyatt, no matter how much you have it goes quick. Vicious cycle

Unless you are Bones then you get in a vicious cycle of gayness and the room starts to spin real fast.

Bones would be a millionaire by now if not for strippers, high life and fawking motorcycles. And I almost fogot about Vitara payments... :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
Unless you are Bones then you get in a vicious cycle of gayness and the room starts to spin real fast.

Bones would be a millionaire by now if not for strippers, high life and fawking motorcycles. And I almost fogot about Vitara payments... :flipoff1: :flipoff1:
I go to peelers when on vacations like Alabama, KC. Only been twice since living here, never made to one in Tejas. :'(

High life is cheap

Bikes I buy are cheap enough

Vitty has been paid for since day 1. Why do you think I bought it? Only car I could find for cash under 40K miles. :woody:

Holy Crap! I leave for a bit and my thread turns to crap!

OK, so maybe my brother and John G are brothers from a different Mom are something!

He did take the boat to a professional last week and when we were out Sunday it had the same problem.....I scoffed at his richness and declared that my poorass redneck junkass noboating friends could solve that **** like it was nothing!

molaugh molaugh

6uldv8 said:
Holy Crap! I leave for a bit and my thread turns to crap!

OK, so maybe my brother and John G are brothers from a different Mom are something!

He did take the boat to a professional last week and when we were out Sunday it had the same problem.....I scoffed at his richness and declared that my poorass redneck junkass noboating friends could solve that **** like it was nothing!

molaugh molaugh

Hell, why didnt you just say so ..... Fuel pressure gauge on the unit, run it and see whats up with that ****. I have said FP guage test set if you wanna get serious about trouble shootin ****. Along with other rednecky ness testing equip. Is this thing OBDII able ? I gots one of them thar scanners too... laughing1