• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

F/S Has Handed Down Trial Restrictions...

Again I've been around for a long time and this is not accurate. I know for a fact the PNW has been trying to get the width restriction made wider.
Yes it will happen to all FS trails.

Thank you Rick :awesomework: We are pushing for 80" at Evans right now. This was a consensus of our membership at the region 2 meetings.

As for enforcement. They will most likly go thru a warning phase for a while before they start handing out any tickets. And yes they have been talking to people. Troy (rockcrawler) got stoped 2 weekends ago by the forest service gal (maureen) and was told he was to wide for the "new" rule.

From now on I shall consider the Forest Service an enemy of America and the freedom it is supposed to represent.

Most .gov entities are already enemies of freedom. If the .fed was busy doing what it is supposed to be doing (article 1 section 8 of the US constitution) instead of hen pecking things in the states via federal grants and funding we'd all be better off. The vast majority of the .gov agencies are too concerned with the econazi lobbyists to know right from wrong. :booo:

Most .gov entities are already enemies of freedom. If the .fed was busy doing what it is supposed to be doing (article 1 section 8 of the US constitution) instead of hen pecking things in the states via federal grants and funding we'd all be better off. The vast majority of the .gov agencies are too concerned with the econazi lobbyists to know right from wrong. :booo:

Being green is popular these days :D

Thank you Rick :awesomework: We are pushing for 80" at Evans right now. This was a consensus of our membership at the region 2 meetings.

I thought 80 inches was pretty progressive for the PNW4WDA...apparently my comments at the Region 2 meeting were considered by more than a few folks.

Now we just need to figure out how to get the silent majority to speak up more often...the PNW4WDA has a lot of very sensible members that drive rigs wider than 78 inches.

:beer:

The closest I get to being "being green" is running the tow rig on used veggie oil. I don't do it for the environazi reasons I do it because it's tax free and nearly free to run. :D

I thought 80 inches was pretty progressive for the PNW4WDA...apparently my comments at the Region 2 meeting were considered by more than a few folks.

Now we just need to figure out how to get the silent majority to speak up more often...the PNW4WDA has a lot of very sensible members that drive rigs wider than 78 inches.

:beer:

80" isn't too bad but if someone is measuring 81 because they aired down and gets popped that is complete and utter crap. Anyone that'd stick to their guns so hard as to hand out a citation because rather than leave their tires at street pressure and be under the legal limit they aired down for better traction and to keep from spinning their tires causing further trail damage is an idiot. :eeek:

Last edited:
Really??? Build thread?

No build thread but I just filter the fuel through a large cartridge filter and dump it in the tank. If the temp gets below about 50* I start cutting it with diesel. I won't run it if the temps get under 40*, I'll just switch to straight diesel. :D

Now we just need to figure out how to get the silent majority to speak up more often

That's easy. When they can't wheel any more without being a fugitive then they will start to pay more attention. Right now it's easy to blame groups like PNW but reality is if you're not directly involved no need to look any farther than the closest mirror.....Myself included.:cheer:

That's easy. When they can't wheel any more without being a fugitive then they will start to pay more attention. Right now it's easy to blame groups like PNW but reality is if you're not directly involved no need to look any farther than the closest mirror.....Myself included.:cheer:

X2...:awesomework:

It is time for private parks in Washington. The free market does not care how wide your rig is. We need to get the Forest Service's hands OFF our trails.

It is time for private parks in Washington. The free market does not care how wide your rig is. We need to get the Forest Service's hands OFF our trails.

Mass group buy on some shitty side mountain real estate.. charge a members fee and have at it.

bullshit. Lets slap a restriction on a trail system that has been in use for 20+ years without one :looser: I can understand the rattlesnake trail because it has been "re built" but existing trails should be exempt or vehicles built berfore the law came into effect should be grandfathered in :redneck:

Personally I'm not going to let it stop me from wheeling, the pigs can't be everywhere at once. :flipoff:

So I have a question. My club is having it's Meet and Greet in that "Long meadows" place. We would wheel Kaner and whatever else is in that area going to the rocks. We have been permited and ready to go for some time now.

Are our attendees going to have to fit the 75 by 100 restrictions to wheel this area with us?

**** trail restrictions

**** the PNW

I am pretty close to saying **** wheelin... and build a roundy round car...

This restriction doesn't even affect where I wheel, but it is only a matter of time...

So I have a question. My club is having it's Meet and Greet in that "Long meadows" place. We would wheel Kaner and whatever else is in that area going to the rocks. We have been permited and ready to go for some time now.

Are our attendees going to have to fit the 75 by 100 restrictions to wheel this area with us?

Only if you run the Little Rattle Snake trail

**** trail restrictions

**** the PNW

I am pretty close to saying **** wheelin... and build a roundy round car...

This restriction doesn't even affect where I wheel, but it is only a matter of time...

x2... I've actualy started to get burnt out anyways.. So we'll see what happens. Good news is Tahuya is still good with as fat as you wanna be. :flipoff:

Latest posts