• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Fall/Winter Wheeling "Closed"

Yes, thanks for the history lesson. I should have clarified.......closed and ENFORCED.:;

So you'll be at Tahuya? :flipoff:

To further clarify. This is not a winter closure it is a seasonal closure. The opening date has not be set yet but expect either the weekend after Memorial Day or maybe the area will open Fathers Day weekend. Trail damage, meadow damage, and new user built routes prompted this.

Note when a date is set expect the Cle Elum Ranger District to do the same. Cle Elum can not absorb the users denied by the Naches.

Last edited:
To further clarify. This is not a winter closure coming it is a seasonal closure. The opening date has not be set yet but expect either the weekend after Memorial Day or maybe the area will open Fathers Day weekend.

Is this seasonal closure 100% going to happen? How will the closure be enforced? Gated? Patrols by an LEO?

Will there be an official public announcement (on this forum)?

Note when a date is set expect the Cle Elum Ranger District to do the same. Cle Elum can not absorb the users denied by the Naches.

Will the seasonal closure(s) for the "Naches area" be this coming season?

Last edited:
I will be wheeling my creeper around in my garage :D. When I am not doing that I will be CO-Piloting someones rig probably at ELBE.

Sounds like Elbe is the place to go. I gotta make a trip down there before Lider gets DNR to pave all the trails.

I live very close to Elbe so I'll be hitting that up a lot. Hope it doesn't get old.....

Might make a trip over to Manastash Ridge(sp?) in Yakima and snow wheel with my brother.. Don't know what else. How is Browns Camp in OR?

Elbe and Tahuya for me.

And lots of RC crawling hopefully. And Other non wheeling activities.

Who has indoor courses?

I will be wheelin a secret spot as well. Just because they closed the rest down. If they were open I wouldnt need to. But since they want us to wheel ilegally I'm all for it. :cool:

I will be wheelin a secret spot as well. Just because they closed the rest down. If they were open I wouldnt need to. But since they want us to wheel ilegally I'm all for it. :cool:

:cool:

I will be doing the same and maybe swaping a v8 and new tranny in my rig over the winter. We will see what happens but I will be busy.

I see all the regulars at elbe.:cool:

As for the rest of you, keep talking ****. :kissmyass:

Im gonna be killin sum trees and stompin sum meadows where yall cant find me.:fawkdancesmiley:

Is this seasonal closure 100% going to happen? How will the closure be enforced? Gated? Patrols by an LEO?

Will there be an official public announcement (on this forum)?

Dates have not been set as of yet. Closure will be as a Order signed by the Forest Supervisor of the Okanogan/Wenatchee National Forest. Signs will be posted. Any Forest Protection Officers (FPO) can cite violators as can LEO's.

When the order is signed it will be posted in the appropriate forum. I'm sure the local (eastside) newspapers will carry it.