• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

FAPOmerchant is a douchebag

But he's rich......
and he don't care to tell you.

I wonder if he is the money man for tennhomebuyer.com?

need to be careful that you don't offend him to much he might bring a camel to the primos comp race at RBD............... ON A CHARTERED PLANE

forum has had more action in two days than the whole rest of the year. gotta love free entertainment! :drinkers:

forum has had more action in two days than the whole rest of the year. gotta love free entertainment!

ya buddy! ive been checkin it several times a day just to add some spice to my daily grinde...keep it coming fellas :afro:

tincan said:
No money man here mother ****er, Straight hard work! Bought and sold over 500 houses in the last few years, you really want to go down this road too bitch?

So in this Obama stage you have bought AND sold over 500 houses.....DAMN :driving: I'm not only jealous...I'm impressed! I would give that buggy away as the next closing prize :dblthumb:

Al Cornpone said:
So in this Obama stage you have bought AND sold over 500 houses.....DAMN :driving: I'm not only jealous...I'm impressed! I would give that buggy away as the next closing prize :dblthumb:

Naw there is more to the story. All that was before the market dropped, Thank God I got into other things right before the drop. The only thing in Real Estate now is buy and hold.

mr. niceguy said:
I've got a piece of tube steak the white wife can hold then u can suck tincan:) come on with ur good skills ur bragging about

fridaydamn.jpg